UDID Registration

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
one way or another mine will be. however, i'm thinking about doing it on beta 3 or 4. if it truly is going to be "revamped" it might be pretty buggy in the beginning. we'll just have to wait and see what people are saying about it once its up and going

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I am a registered developer and with that I have all of my devices in the system. I test everything from the iPhone 3gs and up for compliance.

BTW if you are interested in getting in on the beta you should buy your Apple Developer account now. It might get a bit crazy once WWDC is here.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Glad I am a dev for just this reason :) I will be running the beta if iOS 7 has good enough features to warrant it. So far from the rumors it seems it will but you never know. I'm not sure if I can wait past beta 1.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
one way or another mine will be. however, i'm thinking about doing it on beta 3 or 4. if it truly is going to be "revamped" it might be pretty buggy in the beginning. we'll just have to wait and see what people are saying about it once its up and going

I am the same way. I am going to wait and see before I do anything. The first couple betas are usually pretty buggy and with this supposedly being a huge overhaul I can see it being worse than normal for the first few betas.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
I am a registered developer and with that I have all of my devices in the system. I test everything from the iPhone 3gs and up for compliance.

BTW if you are interested in getting in on the beta you should buy your Apple Developer account now. It might get a bit crazy once WWDC is here.

There are other options and places that people can go to get the betas without needing to go through apple and can still run the betas. Not going to name the site here not sure if that would be frowned upon.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
There are other options and places that people can go to get the betas without needing to go through apple and can still run the betas. Not going to name the site here not sure if that would be frowned upon.

You gotta be careful with those sites. If they or you get caught, you can get blacklisted. It's always better to get a Dev account or get on with a few friends.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I am the same way. I am going to wait and see before I do anything. The first couple betas are usually pretty buggy and with this supposedly being a huge overhaul I can see it being worse than normal for the first few betas.

oh come on where's the fun in tgat? the bugginess is half the fun of running a beta ;)

Mac Connolly

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
(URL redacted)

Now I just hope that iOS 7 is a major revamp. iOS 6 is just too boring without a Jailbreak. Lets hope for an open API, too!

Last edited by a moderator:

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
[WARN]Note: Discussions of the sale of UDID is not welcome on iMore... One, it's a violation of Apple's policies... and two, there's too much potential for fraud. [/WARN]

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner