iOS Error

iPhone4iPad

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Basically, my Mini is running iOS6.0.2 with a jailbreak, and long before I got the Jailbreak, I started getting "Storage Almost Full" and my emails starting getting deleted and coming again, couldn't sync. Then I have to hard reboot and it becomes okay.

In iTunes I have roughly 1.2GB left, and I have removed iCloud from my Mini, restored it and now I don't know what to do. I even deleted a few apps/games, so far the error hasn't come for two days, keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
Basically, my Mini is running iOS6.0.2 with a jailbreak, and long before I got the Jailbreak, I started getting "Storage Almost Full" and my emails starting getting deleted and coming again, couldn't sync. Then I have to hard reboot and it becomes okay.

In iTunes I have roughly 1.2GB left, and I have removed iCloud from my Mini, restored it and now I don't know what to do. I even deleted a few apps/games, so far the error hasn't come for two days, keeping my fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk

You may want to hit the Jailbreak Forum but it seems your problem has been resolved. Hope it does not come back but if so, Go to the JB section.