iPhone 4s iOS 6.0 jailbroken help

deekay08

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi!

I'm new to this forum. Just like what is said in the title, I need help about this. I have jailbroken my iphone 4s in ios 6.0. I've been searching in the net a way to unlock this phone so that I could use this to other carriers but I no luck. I have a thought that if I upgrade 1st my ios to 6.1.3, there's a way to unlock it.

Am I right or I can unlock my iphone to its current ios?

Thanks!;)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hi!

I'm new to this forum. Just like what is said in the title, I need help about this. I have jailbroken my iphone 4s in ios 6.0. I've been searching in the net a way to unlock this phone so that I could use this to other carriers but I no luck. I have a thought that if I upgrade 1st my ios to 6.1.3, there's a way to unlock it.

Am I right or I can unlock my iphone to its current ios?

Thanks!;)

Welcome to iMore. 1st off, DO NOT upgrade to 6.1.3. What carrier is ur iPhone locked too?

deekay08

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the welcome and for the reply.;) I'm actually not sure. It was given to me by my sister. I checked on the settings and it says Globe 13.0.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Easiest way to unlock ur iPhone would be to purchase a hardware unlock so the device will ALWAYS be unlocked, even if u update the iOS. I would recommend contacting iMore member unlockstreak, he has a thread in the jb section as well and see if he can unlock it for u. U would just need to send him ur imei# to confirm. Good luck

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2