Cannot get irep to work on jailbroken iPhone

irichard69

May 9, 2013
Visit site
i finally have downloaded irep but i dont know if i am using ot correctly , after i use shift +restore my itunes asks for a file which i cant locate on my computer , what i am i to do ..
please help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: iphone 3g 8gb An unknown error occurred (1015)

i finally have downloaded irep but i dont know if i am using ot correctly , after i use shift +restore my itunes asks for a file which i cant locate on my computer , what i am i to do ..
please help

Assisting you is important to us and there are times when the members of this community who can best provide you with assistance to your particular issue or concern may not be available at the time of your post so please be patient while awaiting a reply. In the meantime, feel free to peruse the various sections of the iMore forum as well as the iMore Blog and check back periodically for a reply to your post. Thank you.

irichard69

May 9, 2013
Visit site

thank you , but i dont seem to understand this irep , i downloaded it and used shift +restore as directed but my computer keeps asking for a file which i cant seem to find and so i cant rrestore my iphone . please help

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

thank you , but i dont seem to understand this irep , i downloaded it and used shift +restore as directed but my computer keeps asking for a file which i cant seem to find and so i cant rrestore my iphone . please help
Is your device jailbroken?

irichard69

May 9, 2013
Visit site

hi well it seems i cant fixed the recovery loop because my iphone is jailbroken , what then do i do ?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

hi well it seems i cant fixed the recovery loop because my iphone is jailbroken , what then do i do ?
Your posts have been moved to a new thread in the jailbreak section. Please be patient while awaiting a reply.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Are you only wanting iRep to fix a boot loop issue?

Or are you wanting the app itself?

irichard69

May 9, 2013
Visit site

i want iRep to restore my iphone but it keeps telling it cannot perform operation on a tethered jail broken phone

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

Which iOS and phone are you on that you're running a tethered jailbreak?

Are you currently stuck in a boot loop? If so, did it come before or after you started working with iRep?

irichard69

May 9, 2013
Visit site

it is an iphone 3 with iOS 4.01 (im not sure anymore ) i have tried downloading the firmware but the one i download isnt compactible with my phone i, its still in recovery mode like it was before i stared working with iRep , please i need full details on what i can do thanks

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal