iOS 6.1.4 released for iPhone5

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I haven't noticed anything. My iPhone 5 has been stable and snappy from day 1.

My signal is poor in comparison to .2 or .3 and, something that is pretty infuriating, my wifi connection keeps dropping. I've tested on my laptop and standby phone and no problem there. It's only been happening since updating to .4

xybadog

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
Not sure if anyone else is having issues, or more issues, since updating to 6.1.4 but I'm still experiencing the problems I listed above (wifi dropping and poor signal strength) plus, one that is really annoying, calls I make can take up to a minute to connect and start ringing. This has only happened since update to 1.4 and is happening pretty much all the time.

I've even restored my phone as new twice since and the issues still persist. Only had the phone for 3 weeks would it be worth me taking it back to my Apple store and insisting on a new replacement?

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Only had the phone for 3 weeks would it be worth me taking it back to my Apple store and insisting on a new replacement?
Going to Apple with it and having them do all the testing & troubleshooting they can do will verify if it's a hardware issue or not and if it is, they'll swap it out.

ruger141

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I saw that some people were having issues with battery life and other things with 6.1.3. Any of you notice if that issue and others have gone away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
My battery life went up considerably. By 5 pm I probably would be down to the teens in battery percentage. Now, I'm in the high 30's.