Artwork & Illustrator from Cydia

mike in nc

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded Artwork & Illustrator 5.0a, it is a collection of artwork wallpapers for iphone, but cannot find them. I would appreciate any help

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
They are not with the stock wallpapers you see under the "Wallpaper" heading where you select a wallpaper? Sometimes they can go there.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Okay I have another solution:

Download AppInfo from Cydia. Open it, and click on "Packages". It should show everything you have installed from Cydia. Then scroll down to the name of this tweak, and click it. It will then show all files the tweak installs, and where, so you can find these wallpapers.

mike in nc

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
Okay I have another solution:

Download AppInfo from Cydia. Open it, and click on "Packages". It should show everything you have installed from Cydia. Then scroll down to the name of this tweak, and click it. It will then show all files the tweak installs, and where, so you can find these wallpapers.

If I go to Cydia, Manager, Packages, look at the details for the app, and go to "filesystem Content" under details, I show that the files are in Library Wallpaper. But it shows the files are .png files, not sure if that has anything to do with it. If I go to settings, Brightness & Wallpaper, wallpaper, they are not there,,,,,,,,,,

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
PNGs are pretty standard for iPhone wallpapers. If you go to /Library/Wallpapers using iFile on your device or iFunBox, do you see them? Have you tried rebooting your phone?

mike in nc

Sep 27, 2012
Visit site
PNGs are pretty standard for iPhone wallpapers. If you go to /Library/Wallpapers using iFile on your device or iFunBox, do you see them? Have you tried rebooting your phone?

I looked at Appinfo, it said io5 compatible, so not sure if it will work with 6, I have 6.1.1. One thing, I am fairly new to iphone and JB. I would hate to go back to a nonJB iphone, I disliked it quite a bit. That being said, I am trying to move very slowly in making changes to my phone.I am looking at ifile, cannot find ifunbox. I appreciate all your assistance, and I will most likely download some file system. I want to becareful that I know what I am doing with it. Thanks again. I will let you know how things turn out

AHhhh, sucess, I finally downloaded ifile, found the files and copied them to the camera roll. Not sure why they did not show up in the wallpaper library, that is where they were located, thanks again.

Last edited:

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I looked at Appinfo, it said io5 compatible, so not sure if it will work with 6, I have 6.1.1. One thing, I am fairly new to iphone and JB. I would hate to go back to a nonJB iphone, I disliked it quite a bit. That being said, I am trying to move very slowly in making changes to my phone.I am looking at ifile, cannot find ifunbox. I appreciate all your assistance, and I will most likely download some file system. I want to becareful that I know what I am doing with it. Thanks again. I will let you know how things turn out

AHhhh, sucess, I finally downloaded ifile, found the files and copied them to the camera roll. Not sure why they did not show up in the wallpaper library, that is where they were located, thanks again.

You're very welcome.

AppInfo definitely works on iOS 6 but I appreciate the caution. iFunBox is an app that you run on your pc/mac that is like finder. It lets you view the file system from your computer.

I am glad you were able to get the files. Enjoy your new wallpapers.