Wifi connection issues!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
So I'm having issues with routers named lynksys as the ssid whenever the ssid is named that it won't keep the connection passed one session on both iPad and iPhone 5 different routers have same effect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
So I'm having issues with routers named lynksys as the ssid whenever the ssid is named that it won't keep the connection passed one session on both iPad and iPhone 5 different routers have same effect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Have you tried rebooting your router as well as your I-devices?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Have you tried rebooting your router as well as your I-devices?

Yes I have :( I'm not sure if this is a bug or intended my friends iPhone 5 has the same issue I see this problem on at least 6 iOS devices we can't be the only one and like I said its on at least 4 different links us routers ...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
There is a Mac app called iStumblr that will tell you what channels others around you are using. I use it to find the best frequencies for my wifi. I have an AirPort Extreme and my 5.0 ghz is great. I set it to 110 or something like that to make sure no one is interfering.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'll look into this problem is these routers belong to other people when I'm at there house! I personally change my ssid etc and everything works great

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner