Update from 6.0.2 to 6.1 only

justvalencia

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
That's the fourth time you've asked in this thread.

Asking again won't change the answer. No. You can't. Deal with it.

then why are you here in my thread? i am just making sure that my question is the same as what they are thinking.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
then why are you here in my thread? i am just making sure that my question is the same as what they are thinking.

They're not stupid.

It's the same question.

Your issue isn't one that can be changed. Best case scenario, if you had SHSH, which you don't, at some point a hack might exist. If it did, you'd need the SHSH, which you don't have and won't be able to get.

At no point will you ever, EVER, be able to update to anything less than 6.1.3.

If you're asking the same question frequently because you believe we're all too stupid to understand what you mean by update to 6.1 instead of 6.1.3, the issue is clearly yours. It is BEYOND rude to suggest the people you're asking for advice are incapable of basic reading comprehension.

The answer is no.

The answer will remain no.

I was in your thread before. You'll notice other people ask other questions in here. I came to see if anything WORTHWHILE had been asked and needed help. I saw you asking for the fourth time. Apparently the first 3 no's didn't resonate with you. Hopefully this one will be more clear.

justvalencia

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
They're not stupid.

It's the same question.

Your issue isn't one that can be changed. Best case scenario, if you had SHSH, which you don't, at some point a hack might exist. If it did, you'd need the SHSH, which you don't have and won't be able to get.

At no point will you ever, EVER, be able to update to anything less than 6.1.3.

If you're asking the same question frequently because you believe we're all too stupid to understand what you mean by update to 6.1 instead of 6.1.3, the issue is clearly yours. It is BEYOND rude to suggest the people you're asking for advice are incapable of basic reading comprehension.

The answer is no.

The answer will remain no.

I was in your thread before. You'll notice other people ask other questions in here. I came to see if anything WORTHWHILE had been asked and needed help. I saw you asking for the fourth time. Apparently the first 3 no's didn't resonate with you. Hopefully this one will be more clear.

it is you who said that they are stupid not me. ok? and i am a new iOS user. what would you expect? of course i would ask many question.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys I really want to update my iPhone to 6.1 so that I can have the LTE switch for my phone and I'm only in 6.0.2 when I try to plug it in iTunes it says there is an update, but it's 6.1.3 I only want to stay in 6.1 the one that can still be jailbreak

Is it just the On/Off LTE toggle you want? Do you already have LTE service available in your area?

justvalencia

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Is it just the On/Off LTE toggle you want? Do you already have LTE service available in your area?

yeah it's the on/off switch coz i only have the switch for 3g and cellular data and yes there is a LTE connection in our area.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
it is you who said that they are stupid not me. ok? and i am a new iOS user. what would you expect? of course i would ask many question.

You implied the group of us are stupid by saying

i am just making sure that my question is the same as what they are thinking.

Yes, when you asked the same question 3 times, we understand what it is.

Here's the thing, we encourage MANY questions. We'll answer MANY questions.

I'm not being harsher because you're asking MANY questions. I'm being harsh because you're asking ONE question MANY times. You asked ONE question and received the SAME answer from MANY people.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal