Is posting tutorials on iMore are illigal?-Jailbreaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serwan JN

Banned
Apr 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi iMore,

I Previously registered with Serwan. I sometimes post tutorials about Jailbreaking on this forum and I found members are like these videos.. I never knew that these tutorials are counted as Self Promotion. and I upload these videos since 2011 only to help members and no one said they are Self Promotion!! one time I got a warning to not put tutorials about cracking apps and I never did but this moderator did not tell me not to upload tutorials.
if you believe I am promoting myself, check google if you found I Upload any of these videos on other web site then you have the right to say they are self-promoting.
is there any way that I can be a member again because I never did something wrong and I swear that I have never knew that these tutorials are counted as Self Promoting.
if it is the case, do you let me to upload tutorials with iMore logo on it?!! so it won't count as self promoting any more and just to let you know I only want serve this forum!

if iMore is not happy with what I am doing I wont post any tutorials! as I thought these tutorials are very helpful for new Jailbreakers as some of them thanked me for what I am doing !! you can check them out and if you found these tutorials are useless then it is something else!!!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: Is posting tutorials on iMore are illigal?

http://forums.mobilenations.com/rules-policies/500-community-rules-guidelines.html

Self Promotion or Advertising - Mobile Nations maintains a no advertising policy in the forums. Any member found to be advertising, promoting or leaching traffic (including via paid link forwarders) will be removed from the forums and banned from further use. Private Messages or Emails to members soliciting your service will also not be tolerated and accounts found to be doing so will be subject to a ban.

If you’d like to promote or advertise your products or services, please contact Kevin Michaluk via email at kevin at mobilenations dot com

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

And just as an FYI, ban evading is also forbidden on MN sites.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site

Even though already told, Since this mentions Jailbreaking... Moved to Jailbreak section and retitled.
Was in IP5 section and has nothing to do with IP5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox