Jailbreak Problems

HNK57

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I used the Evasi0n jailbreak for my iPhone 5 and installed a few tweaks. Those being:
-NCSettings
-NCRam
-Zephr
-Auxo
-Fake Carrier
-No news stand
-WinterBoard with Glasklart theme

For some reason the phone would become unresponsive for 15-20 seconds, when it eventually becomes active I check the ram and it has gone from 700mb to 300mb. Im not sure whats using this as I have no apps open. I got rid of winterboard and the theme as well as auxo and zephr. Anyone know why this keeps happening?

SnapThrow

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
You're on the right track as far as troubleshooting. I would uninstall all your tweaks and put them back one at a time and see if the problem continues. You don't have many installed so should be pretty easy. I stay away from themes and I don't know what NCRam is...

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just to test I installed NCram and had 3 crashes/freezes in 2 hrs, removed it and no crashes.

***Team Jailbreak, sent using TapaTalk
iPhone 5, iPad 2, Apple TV 3, Macbook Air
Tweet @LondonComp ***

HNK57

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Just to test I installed NCram and had 3 crashes/freezes in 2 hrs, removed it and no crashes.

Tweet @LondonComp ***

I think you are right. Ive been installing everything one by one and its been fine. Havent installed NCram yet. Anyone recommend another tweak that shows Ram usage?

WreakingHavoc

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I think you are right. Ive been installing everything one by one and its been fine. Havent installed NCram yet. Anyone recommend another tweak that shows Ram usage?

I know SBsettings does but I chose not to install that this time and I'm using NCsettings instead.

Tweet @LondonComp ***