Why I can't restore my iOS

Andry Tadeus

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm Andry from Indonesia, and I'm new with Apple.

Hmm at the moment my iPhone works perfect but it's just my curiosity to try anything. So I tried to restore my iPhone, and I downloaded the firmware from felixbruns site not via iTunes, because I want to save the file on my PC and use it whenever I want to restore my phone without download it again via itunes, but when I shift+click and choose the file, it says the firmware that I downloaded is not compatible with the one on my phone. Im 100% sure it's the same firmware (from the filename and from the information on my iPhone) and I pretty sure I clicked the 4s version from the site.

For information, I use iOS 6.1.3 (10B329) on my iPhone, and the firmware file is 6.1.3 (10B329) too.

Anybody knows why it happened?

Thanks before ;)

Andry Tadeus

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
The 'Felixbruns' site is not linking to current iOS software. The current software is 6.1.3 - Felix is linking to 6.0.1
Use Download iOS IPSW Firmware Files if you want to save a firmware to your computer for later use.

Thank you for the reply. There was a 6.1.3 firmware on the site, here's the filename from the file that I got from the site "iPhone4,1_6.1.3_10B329_Restore".

Is there any possible that the file is corrupt? Because my internet is not stable, and I used some kind of download manager so when the download got stucked, I clicked pause then resume the download manager.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73