Is there a way to trick the app store into thinking you own a paid app you got for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaime Barrera

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
I want to give my brother the spider man game that i got from hipstore onto his ipod 4g. But i cant find it in my purchased list. So i was wondering if there was a way to trick the appstore into thinking you bought the app.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to trick the app store into thinking you own a paid app you go...

Piracy discussions are not allowed on the iMore forums. Please see the rules prior to posting next time.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Re: Is there a way to trick the app store into thinking you own a paid app you go...

Piracy discussions are not allowed on the iMore forums. Please see the rules prior to posting next time.

Tappin and Talkin from my iPhone 5

vigilante justice. nice

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I want to give my brother the spider man game that i got from hipstore onto his ipod 4g. But i cant find it in my purchased list. So i was wondering if there was a way to trick the appstore into thinking you bought the app.

No.

[WARN]We are now taking a ZERO TOLERANCE to piracy discussion. Discussions regarding the pirating of video games and/or App Store apps for use on jailbroken iPhones will not and can not be tolerated. Any posts containing links and/or discussion of any pirated material will result in a immediate and permanent ban from iMore forums.

Thanks for understanding.
[/WARN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2