message picture greyed out

Diok_Mhf

Banned
Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
so my iphone 4s messages wont send picture messaging to none iphones.. i try and the picture icon in messages is greyed out only if sending to another iphone i can sen pic any help is appreciated

Diok_Mhf

Banned
Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Yes im jailbroken.. Just did a reset of network settings and everything is the same.. Bummer.😡 I guess im just goin to just get used to sending pics from photo app

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Yup seems like a JB issue. Maybe check the JB section, where I am going to relocate this thread for some additional help.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
QuickPhoto uses your keyboard. You click the world icon on your keyboard and get emoji's then click again and get your photos to choose from. Then you just click the photos you want to add. You can use it on iMessage, email, bitesms, Facebook messenger, messages+

If the world icon is not showing up on your keyboard then you need to go into settings/ general/ keyboards and add emoji to the list.

Diok_Mhf

Banned
Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to bother again but it wont let me select the picture to send only can view them wow i really dont want ro restore my device to fix this issue

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Sorry to bother again but it wont let me select the picture to send only can view them wow i really dont want ro restore my device to fix this issue

You need to figure out why you can't send mms!!
If you think it's jailbreak related try booting into safe mode and see if you can send picture messages from the app?
If you can move to the next step of trouble shooting.. Figuring out what the conflict is?

jailbroken-fix-all-guide

Diok_Mhf

Banned
Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Found the issue. I have a 4s on t-mobile so somehow my mms config got resetted.. Reconfigured it and everything is a ok.. Thanks for all the help

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Found the issue. I have a 4s on t-mobile so somehow my mms config got resetted.. Reconfigured it and everything is a ok.. Thanks for all the help

Thank you for letting us know that your issue has been fixed. Take care and enjoy the rest of your day..:)