Locking app for..

imember

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I have been searching & find nothing; except Jailbreaking which I can't do (I'm on a public computer system). Is there any applications that will lock apps you have? Mainly text messages / programs ie: facebook, kik, twitter, etc. I'm new to iphone & it's a lot to learn, so please bear with me.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
I have been searching & find nothing; except Jailbreaking which I can't do (I'm on a public computer system). Is there any applications that will lock apps you have? Mainly text messages / programs ie: facebook, kik, twitter, etc. I'm new to iphone & it's a lot to learn, so please bear with me.

Yes but like u stated, you have to jailbreak ur iPhone first.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
If you jailbreak, you can use the Cydia App Lockdown Pro, which does exactly what you need. It can lock apps and folders with passwords. you can also use complex passwords and activate the "secure mode" via a Activator gesture, which is really cool.
You can also disable app movement and deletion if you want to. You can also just hide apps, so no one will see or find them even if you search. You can launch the apps within the settings app in the "Lockdown Pro" section. I'm using it and it works great! :3

ψ(`∇?)ψ