Weathericon returns

Brandon32

Oct 31, 2011
Visit site
I installed LibWeather and WeatherIcon. I went to Settings-Notifcations-Weather Widget. I see "Weather icon" at the bottom. What app do I select from the list?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
He's pushing out updates as fast as he can code, I am sure. It won't be too long before its back to normal.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Ravi Maini

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Go into settings - notifications - weather widget and pick what app you want themed.

Sent from an iPhone4s with Tapatalk

Mine doesn't refresh, When I open "Weather" to update; after I exit, the image and temp don't refresh/renew. I have to turn my phone off to get it to refresh. Any suggestions?

Last edited:

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
Mine doesn't refresh, When I open "Weather" to update; after I exit, the image and temp don't refresh/renew. I have to turn my phone off to get it to refresh. Any suggestions?

I've noticed that sometimes too. Not sure if it does that all the time but a respring will also refresh the icon. I've noticed it does refresh at times, maybe it's based off of some time interval? Not that that's really what we're after but it is an early beta so hopefully that will be addressed.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
why dont you install and let us all know ;)

dave-chappelle-as-prince.gif

dbohr

Mar 27, 2013
Visit site
I installed it and it works well... I guess we will see in a few hours or so though -- to see if the temperature icon updates as the temp changes outside at night.

Does anyone know where it pulls the temperature from? I assigned the weather widget in notifications to the stock apple weather app (in the app, it says current temperature is 43 outside in Chicago) and the weathericon badge said 42. Then, I assigned the weather widget to The Weather Channel Pro app (which had a current temp of 40) and the weathericon badge still said 42. In both instances the weathericon badge didn't match the temp in the app that was assigned to my weather widget... (but it's close) Kind of weird... Does anyone know where it pulls the temperature from?