I think I'm going crazy!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I love zephyr on my phone (not so much on my mini). I shall not abuse my home button, save the need to restore. ;)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I love zephyr on my phone (not so much on my mini). I shall not abuse my home button, save the need to restore. ;)

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

well you and massie and ryan petrich have convinced me o should get over my sith like hatred of it and give it another chance...

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
well you and massie and ryan petrich have convinced me o should get over my sith like hatred of it and give it another chance...

My favorite part is the close app that opens into the switcher gesture. It's the one I use the most.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Just curious, why did you hate it?

to me zephyr is "activator+" also i hate grant paul. (purely social media based, i do not know him personally) he seems arrogant beyond words and flaunts failbreaks like they are actual progress.
he seems like the kind of person who wants to watch the world burn

lastly i have grown quite accustomed to jlauncher, is there a way that i can use that instead of switcher? or if someone had auxxo?

i suppose i could just disable that aspect of it and use activator for swipe up gestures, but then what would be the point of me using zephyr!

My favorite part is the close app that opens into the switcher gesture. It's the one I use the most.
whats this mean?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
to me zephyr is "activator+" also i hate grant paul. (purely social media based, i do not know him personally) he seems arrogant beyond words and flaunts failbreaks like they are actual progress.
he seems like the kind of person who wants to watch the world burn

lastly i have grown quite accustomed to jlauncher, is there a way that i can use that instead of switcher? or if someone had auxxo?

i suppose i could just disable that aspect of it and use activator for swipe up gestures, but then what would be the point of me using zephyr!

whats this mean?

There is a setting that lets you pause when swiping an app closed and it will bring up the fast app switcher

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
I've installed / uninstalled several times after its updated each tine and it just seems to not want to play nice with Auxo. It's fine for a few hours and then apps start crashing to springboard. As soon as I delete it everything is fine.

Thankfully Activator allows me to set a swipe from bottom to show task tray.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73