iOS 6.1.3 beta 2 seeded

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
damnit!! now I have to D/L it!!

so in the span of 3 days... i will have gone from 6.1, to 6.1.1 beta, to 6.1.2, to 6.1.3 beta 2... :D

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
W.T.H I just downloaded 6.1.2 !! Apple knows people are jailbreaking there making it hard

I think this is exactly why they are issuing multiple updates. They are still trying to find the JB exploit so with these very small updates they can keep "stalling" and giving themselves more time looking for the exploit used.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
I think this is exactly why they are issuing multiple updates. They are still trying to find the JB exploit so with these very small updates they can keep "stalling" and giving themselves more time looking for the exploit used.
Apple knows what the exploit is... they can plug it any time they want to. To think they don't is naive.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm not updating I already lost my live account I gotta transfer everything go my google account and the thing is it doesn't help the phone at all my batterylife is no different from the last update

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm not updating I already lost my live account I gotta transfer everything go my google account and the thing is it doesn't help the phone at all my batterylife is no different from the last update

Are you saying that the iOS 6.1.2 caused you to lose your "Live account"? Windows Live, I assume? If so, please explain.

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
iTunes wouldn't let me just upgrade to 6.1.2 so I have to restore the phone ( erase everything) and then download 6.1.2 when the download was finish a pop up came to ask me to log in to my live account when I did it kept stating wrong password so I went online to log in and live stated that someone has excess my account and to get it back I have to know my security questions and other email address linked to my live account which I don't remember I didn't have no problem when downloading 6.1.1 with any of my email accounts now this,something told me not to update because my battery life was fine and my jailbreak was okay just some apps and tweaks wasn't working for my 4s and now 6.1.3 is coming soon after WTH

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
iTunes wouldn't let me just upgrade to 6.1.2 so I have to restore the phone ( erase everything) and then download 6.1.2 when the download was finish a pop up came to ask me to log in to my live account when I did it kept stating wrong password so I went online to log in and live stated that someone has excess my account and to get it back I have to know my security questions and other email address linked to my live account which I don't remember I didn't have no problem when downloading 6.1.1 with any of my email accounts now this,something told me not to update because my battery life was fine and my jailbreak was okay just some apps and tweaks wasn't working for my 4s and now 6.1.3 is coming soon after WTH

Can you not restore from a backup you had prior to upgrading? Also, did you ever use a password app to store that pertinent information?

Jrome.brooks

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Can you not restore from a backup you had prior to upgrading? Also, did you ever use a password app to store that pertinent information?

I did restore from back up but I don't use a password app for my mail but for everything else like text msg, Facebook, twitter,Instagram

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner