Lockscreen Clock Hide not playing with Forecast

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I want to hide the default clock from my Lockscreen, so I install Lockscreen Clock Hide. I want the clock to appear in the weather widget in my ISX pull down available to me on the lockscreen though, so I install Forecast.

However, when I install Forecast, it removes LS Clock Hide. When In install LS Clock Hide, it uninstalls Forecast. I'm sure before today I could have both running simultaneously but now it seems I can't. Any ideas on how I can get them both to play nicely with each other please chaps?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I want to hide the default clock from my Lockscreen, so I install Lockscreen Clock Hide. I want the clock to appear in the weather widget in my ISX pull down available to me on the lockscreen though, so I install Forecast.

However, when I install Forecast, it removes LS Clock Hide. When In install LS Clock Hide, it uninstalls Forecast. I'm sure before today I could have both running simultaneously but now it seems I can't. Any ideas on how I can get them both to play nicely with each other please chaps?

Why not use the widget included with ISX?

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, it has a clock too. I think the issue with Forecast is that it's meant to replace your lock clock, so you can see why ls clock hide might not work with it.

Yeah fair enough i guess. The thing I don't like about the ISX widget is that it has an RSS feed in it. I would much rather have the weather there, to be honest.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner