Any way to get rid of the 20% battery life pop up ?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Just like the title says. My iPod running ios5 gets that pop up constantly when using it. The battery level fluctuates when around 20 so it will be red under heavy use and green under light use. So when I'm typing it pops up all the time!

Any way to disable that?

Sent using Tapatalk

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Ugh ok. I jailbroke it months ago and hated the lag after a week or 2. No thanks. Just so annoying that it does this.

Thank you for your reply.

Sent from my game boy color

bahandi

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ugh ok. I jailbroke it months ago and hated the lag after a week or 2. No thanks. Just so annoying that it does this.

Thank you for your reply.

It started to lag just being jail broken? Or did you have a whole bunch of tweaks applied? Curious 'cause performance was one of my concerns before jailbreaking.

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I jailbroke and really didn't tweak anything. I wanted to see what jb was all about. Wasn't a big fan but dealt with it. Rolled with it for about another week or 2 and had to wipe and reload. Just laggy swiping between home screens and loading apps up.

bahandi

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Ugh. Hopefully I don't go through that. I disliked the "in and out" of the stock OS since picking up the iPhone last November. Now that I tweaked it with Zephyr, the Home button is rarely used.

Too bad jailbreaking didn't work out for you. Could there have been anything else affecting the performance on your iPod?

eve6er69

Trusted Member
Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
Negative. Didn't download any more apps or add any more pics. My ipod is mainly used for music and certain useful apps like poynt and tapatalk.

After wiping and reloading all the other apps it has been running fine since.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro