My notification center is acting funny. Please help.

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure why this is acting like this now...must of been a setting I changed but for the life of me I can't figure out where or how.

Basically now when I'm using an app and drag notification center it's like whatever app I'm in is a mask OVER the NC and the app is being pulled down. It's backwards from how it should be and I don't like it at all.

I'm driving myself crazy worrying about it so hopefully one of you guys can help.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure why this is acting like this now...must of been a setting I changed but for the life of me I can't figure out where or how.

Basically now when I'm using an app and drag notification center it's like whatever app I'm in is a mask OVER the NC and the app is being pulled down. It's backwards from how it should be and I don't like it at all.

I'm driving myself crazy worrying about it so hopefully one of you guys can help.

I actually used to have that, and i'd like it back! Do you use Flowtation? If so it might be that; check Settings.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
wait this was an intentionally done thing? where notification center is open all the time, and you pull down and dismiss apps as you please?

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't use flowtation. Seriously have no idea what it could of been to change it. I haven't done really anything to do it to my knowledge. But obviously something has changed.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
That video seems to be the problem too. But can't view it right now unfortunately!

you know how to get into safemode?

go into safemode and see if the issue is still present.

if so we can try my method of
troubleshooting tweaks 1by1 till we find the source of issue

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
So here's the list:

Activator, app list, auto, blurried nc background, fake carrier, infindock, iOS 6 colorful statusbar, nc settings, simple date, slider pro, wallpaper jpegifier, zephyr.

Hope that helpss.

Lozi

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Zephyr, go into the zephyr settings and turn it off. I think the setting is nc grabber or something.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods