Can't see lockinfo5 after adding theme?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Just inStalled badehaz3-hd which is very nice. Goes well with black keyboard and bite liquid theme. But I can't see li5 on lockscreen anymore. Tried disabling various parts of the theme in winterboard. But to get the lockscreen stuff to totally go away so lock info shows I basically have to disable the whole theme. Any thoughts on other ways around this?

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Until winterboard is updated, no. Right now it's one or the other, sadly.

Does that mean there should be a way to do what I'm trying to accomplish... have LI5 show up on lockscreen but all other elements of the theme remain intact? Does a dev have to write the code for the theme to allow this or does Winterboard have features (which may not be updated yet) to override even if the dev didn't add this option to how they configured the theme? I'm not sure if my questions makes sense, but theming is something I know nothing about other than "theme look good... me like theme..." and then pushing the "Purchase" button in Cydia :-( Thanks for any clarification to help with my understanding.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
You can always delete the html file used to handle the lockscreen if you don't like it. Get iFile and go to:

/Library/Themes/NAME_OF_THEME/ and delete LockBackground.html

That's the file controlling the way their lockscreen looks in the back, to include the fancy clock and weather widgets.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You should absolutely be able to get rid of just the lock screen part. If you can't figure it out, post a list of the theme's folder structure and we'll figure it out.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
You should absolutely be able to get rid of just the lock screen part. If you can't figure it out, post a list of the theme's folder structure and we'll figure it out.

Massie, do these screenshots help? I found these folders in the /Library/Themes folder that natasftw noted above. Also, this theme installs IconControl and Lockscreen Clock Hide. I tried to delete LCH individually but Cydia insists on removing the theme if I delete that app... I don't like that it blocks my date/time on the lock screen :mad: but can't figure out any way to configure LCH that doesn't either remove my weather widget or the date/time... bummer:

Attachments

• IMG_0110.jpg
    IMG_0110.jpg
    150 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0111.jpg
    IMG_0111.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 21

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site

I'm only seeing 2 of my screenshots so attempting again to do the third:

Attachments

• IMG_0112.jpg
    IMG_0112.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 23

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Also, here's the lockscreen so you can see it. I don't like that the date is so small and year is off-centered, looks weird. It also takes the photo of my daughter (which is my lockscreen image) and stretched it horizontally making her look distorted... not sure why they wouldn't keep the standard screen resolution but that also seems kinda half-arsed :-( Would love to have all that stuff disappear except the status bar if possible which is a nice aspect of the theme.

Attachments

• IMG_0113.jpg
    IMG_0113.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 21

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Massie, do these screenshots help? I found these folders in the /Library/Themes folder that natasftw noted above. Also, this theme installs IconControl and Lockscreen Clock Hide. I tried to delete LCH individually but Cydia insists on removing the theme if I delete that app... I don't like that it blocks my date/time on the lock screen :mad: but can't figure out any way to configure LCH that doesn't either remove my weather widget or the date/time... bummer:

Definitely. See the one that says "LockScreen.theme"? If you can turn that off in Winterboard, do that and see what you get. If you can't turn each folder on or off, try removing that folder (keep a copy!) The "Tap to Unlock" folders are also related to the lock screen. Weather.theme might also be lockscreen related--unless this theme has weather on the home screen. At any rate, you can always play with it--just make a backup somewhere before you delete something that you might want to put back!

As for Clock Hide, you should have an entry in your Settings app called Clock Hide--open that and you can turn it on or off.

natasftw

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
What exactly are you trying to get it to do?

Do you just want the lockscreen that came with the theme to vanish?
Do you want the original clock to show up?
Do you want those sliders?

If you want to keep most of the theme, but disabling the lockscreen portion in winterboard won't help, show us what's inside the main theme folder. Keep in mind, you can copy those files to your computer, remove the theme from cydia, remove lockscreen clock hide, and place the theme in that folder on your own and Cydia won't require the rest.

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Definitely. See the one that says "LockScreen.theme"? If you can turn that off in Winterboard, do that and see what you get. If you can't turn each folder on or off, try removing that folder (keep a copy!) The "Tap to Unlock" folders are also related to the lock screen. Weather.theme might also be lockscreen related--unless this theme has weather on the home screen. At any rate, you can always play with it--just make a backup somewhere before you delete something that you might want to put back!

As for Clock Hide, you should have an entry in your Settings app called Clock Hide--open that and you can turn it on or off.

Thanks! Here's a pic of the theme pieces that are active in Winterboard and what my lockscreen looks like. To clarify and in response to natasftw, the lockscreen is fine now but I am still unable to see LockInfo and uncertain how to get it back on my lockscreen which it was before activating the theme. When I turn off the "0XL" part of the theme, the theme itself disappears and LockInfo comes back. But, can't figure out how to have LockInfo and the theme together. The slider is fine. The weather widget (which is not part of the theme) was due to LockInfo, but nothing else from LI5 shows up like the widgets, notifications, caledar, etc. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling LI5 through Cydia. The weather widget shows up on the lockscreen, as with the screen shot below, but nothing else from LockInfo 5 is accessible or visible. The only other nuisance about the theme is the medium grey on medium blue colors used for the date/time on many of the pages in the status bar (such as below in Winterboard). Nearly impossible to see and uncertain why anyone would put those colors together. I have no idea how I would change that but if you have any suggestions, please let me know. Thanks in advance, guys, for the continued feedback and help trying to get LI5 working with the theme.

Attachments

• IMG_0114.jpg
    IMG_0114.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0116.jpg
    IMG_0116.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 16

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
What exactly are you trying to get it to do?

Do you just want the lockscreen that came with the theme to vanish?
Do you want the original clock to show up?
Do you want those sliders?

If you want to keep most of the theme, but disabling the lockscreen portion in winterboard won't help, show us what's inside the main theme folder. Keep in mind, you can copy those files to your computer, remove the theme from cydia, remove lockscreen clock hide, and place the theme in that folder on your own and Cydia won't require the rest.

If it helps clarify, here's the contents of the theme's "0XL" folder which appears to be the main folder from what I can tell:

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 16

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm having similar issues with the "anbu" theme. I can't post screenshots right now but I definitely want to get it fixed!

prophecyc2

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I want to use the Anbu theme for icons etc but just WITHOUT their lockscreen that they apply. In winterboard theres only one option for the entire theme, and I can't seem to find the file path under ifile and this specific theme to "disable" the lockscreen as done above in this thread.

Basically I want to use the theme but use the standard ios lockscreen.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR