Lockinfo issues

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Hi

I am having trouble with the stability of lockinfo 5 on both my iPad 3 and iPhone 5. It's pretty much unusable on my iPad. It's regularly going into safe mode and half the time when it's not in safe mode, LI just doesn't even show up and when it does, it's in a tiny window about the size of a notification bubble. My phone is quite often in safe mode, but not as often as my iPad.

It's the only tweak I have installed and I've deleted/reinstalled several times until I just left it deleted. iOS 6.1 on both.

Anyone else having issues before I complain to the developer?

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
If it's a beta version, I wasn't aware of it. Whatever version you get when I searched for it in cydia. 5.0.0.13-3 is the version.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Could be a couple of things going on here: 1) I don't think there is an iPad version of Lockinfo yet. You can install the iPhone version but it's going to be buggy. I think the developer is working on an iPad port now. 2) It's very much still being worked out on iPhone; the dev has been very open about it and has a beta repo you can add to Cydia to make sure you're up to date with the newest builds, which should take care of a lot of issues. Add this to your Cydia sources (Manage/Sources/Edit/Add): http://apt.dba-tech.net/beta/

For me it's always been a great app from a great developer, but right now I need more stability from an app I use every day, so I've moved back to IntelliscreenX. But if you have the patience to deal with the bugs, Ashman is a good guy who really listens to his customers--just a quick look at his Twitter will show how many changes he's made to LI recently based on user feedback. I'm sure it will eventually be back to the app it once was. Hope that helps!

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok. Thanks. I just assumed it worked on iPad since the previous versions did. I'll check out the betas. Ashman is a good guy. I've been in contact with him before and he was always nice and quick to respond.

I tried intelliscreenx and didn't care much for it. I don't twitter or do a whole lot of Facebook so to me it seemed like too much for too little.

I really just want a appigo todo plugin.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox