Music Box Not working on IPhone 5

vifa84

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I installed music box after jailbreaking my iphone 5 and it appeared to install correctly. However, when performing a search for music it says "searching" then just goes to a white screen with nothing listed, no matter what i search for? Is music box having a problem or is it just on my phone? I've tried removing and reinstalling several times.

zpreston

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
seems ok the start the thread here anyway. i found it when i goggled the same issue with my iphone5. jailbreak just came out thank god. Finally
here?s the question. I have music box on my 4s and 4 with no problems. Firmware is 5.1 on the 4 and 6.1 on the 4s. music box works fine. But installs ok on the new Iphone 5 but won?t work. It?s not a firmware issue but a new phone issue?
That?s my input for whatever its worth. 4s and 4 are my music iPods anyway. I just wanted it on my 5 because is a great App. I also like the CallBlocker App its well worth the .99 cents to block all the annoying telemarketers and BS calls we get on our cell phones these days. Including the occasional psycho girlfriend haha?

Z

brokenvisage

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
Searching not working here either, just get a white screen. Serves me right, I vowed never to update this app again after the one version made you register to that stupid website to use it. Yeah they took that away but it was enough to make me not trust the dev going forward.

iPad 3 5.1.1

throwaway1122334455

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Had the same thing happen.. uninstalled reinstalled multiple times, restored phone and re-jailbroke. No luck.

Finally got it though. You have to remove Musicbox then go to var/stash/applications.xxxxxx in iFile. Delete the Musicbox.app file (warning: this will delete your music). Respring your phone, redownload Musicbox, boom.

Clinton Hawthorne

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
Download ifunbox on your PC it will fix all you transfer problems also bridge on Cydia. bridge will transfer all downloaded song from music box to music app on iPhone/ iPad Library and ifunbox will transfer to and from iPhone to PC and vice versa

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR