iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
SWEET!

A couple of days ago I emailed David at LockInfo about maybe adding a feature to the calendar widget to show "today's" events only. He responded within a very short period of time that he would have to fix that (not verbatim). Well, this mornings update has it!

I absolutely LOVE responsive developers! Thank you (if you are watching this thread) for the *very quick* update.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm so on the fence about Lockinfo still :( I love the fact that it allows me to dismiss lock screen notifications. However the bar on the lock screen ruins my lock screen images. I guess i will give it until the trial expires to try and decide.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I tried both on the trial. Even tried the newly released Lockinfo released yesterday. Even with IntelliscreenX 6 bring $7 more, I went with IntelliscreenX. It's just so much more polished. Just a much better tweak IMHO.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
how stable is ISX? I used it about 3 weeks ago and it was stable for the most part but I crashed to Safe Mode more than I would like to. This is the only thing keeping me from trying it again I think if I remove LI I will just wait for about a month and then re-visit all three to see if there has been any progress in terms of stability on all three.

mbc7107

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
I too would like to see the filter bar gone and the ability to call up NC with a gesture. Maybe it will come in the major update. Or the option to remove the filter bar, i would take either.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
how stable is ISX? I used it about 3 weeks ago and it was stable for the most part but I crashed to Safe Mode more than I would like to. This is the only thing keeping me from trying it again I think if I remove LI I will just wait for about a month and then re-visit all three to see if there has been any progress in terms of stability on all three.

Almost assuredly a conflict with something; I haven't had a single issue with ISX since evasi0n came out.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I too would like to see the filter bar gone and the ability to call up NC with a gesture. Maybe it will come in the major update. Or the option to remove the filter bar, i would take either.

agreed. no matter how i configure it Infoshade is the answer

of course he'll need to update Popup Blocker (built-in) version and hopefully the standalone too

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well I am now restoring my iPhone since my NC got seriously F**ked up. It all happened after I did the latest Lockinfo update but I don't know if it's the LI or NCSettings but even after I uninstalled both and Activator everytime I tried to pull down NC the phone crashed to safe mode. So no more NC for me meant I had to restore and re-JB. So this time I am not using any of these three unless they are ultra stable. I'm tired of trying and crashing, Safe Mode and restoring is not my idea of fun.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Well I am now restoring my iPhone since my NC got seriously F**ked up. It all happened after I did the latest Lockinfo update but I don't know if it's the LI or NCSettings but even after I uninstalled both and Activator everytime I tried to pull down NC the phone crashed to safe mode. So no more NC for me meant I had to restore and re-JB. So this time I am not using any of these three unless they are ultra stable. I'm tired of trying and crashing, Safe Mode and restoring is not my idea of fun.

I had the same issue but for me it seemed that the latest biteSMS beta was the culprit. Thy released beta 8 and the crash issue is gone for me.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I had the same issue but for me it seemed that the latest biteSMS beta was the culprit. Thy released beta 8 and the crash issue is gone for me.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

When did they release beta 8? I did an update earlier tonight around 7PM and that is when the whole crashing issue started. It was horrendous and I have never put up with any type of instability in my JBs before so I have decided to skip LI, ISX and Bulletin until I know they are final and stable. I sent a message to the dev for Bulletin so we'll see if I can help him to make it more stable because that would be my choice.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
When did they release beta 8? I did an update earlier tonight around 7PM and that is when the whole crashing issue started. It was horrendous and I have never put up with any type of instability in my JBs before so I have decided to skip LI, ISX and Bulletin until I know they are final and stable. I sent a message to the dev for Bulletin so we'll see if I can help him to make it more stable because that would be my choice.

Not too long after. Thank god as I was ready to nuke it and start over. It should be out now.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Not too long after. Thank god as I was ready to nuke it and start over. It should be out now.

Eh I just restored and got upgraded then re-JB. It took me about 15 minutes to get my phone back to normal in JB. I have my list of tweaks, backed up my Winterboard and Zeppelin mods so I just cooy them back after all the tweaks are installed. Now I've been talking to Ashman so we'll see if I put LI back on.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Bulletin is a tweak more so than an app. When I tried to install Bulletin Pro it said that it was not compatible with iOS 6.1

if you're wanting Bulletin use the other one in Cydia (Bulletin not Bulletin Pro)

*and you can take your spam and shove it up your ass

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I asked Ashman if the filter bar has to be on the screen if it could atleast be moved to the top taskbar. It would just look like a bigger taskbar, it would be more intuitive to pull down from there to get the NC and it wouldn't hamper the look of a clean lock screen as much. I'll see what he says because if that happened I wouldn't have a second thought I would upgrade that biznatch.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I asked Ashman if the filter bar has to be on the screen if it could atleast be moved to the top taskbar. It would just look like a bigger taskbar, it would be more intuitive to pull down from there to get the NC and it wouldn't hamper the look of a clean lock screen as much. I'll see what he says because if that happened I wouldn't have a second thought I would upgrade that biznatch.

where would you move it? above the weather?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
where would you move it? above the weather?

I just got a reply and I guess my thinking was based on my tweaks. I wasn't using LI to hide my Lock screen clock so the filter bar was righ tin the middle of my screen. Ashman says if I use LI to hide the clock on the lock screen the filter bar goes to the top of the screen right below the taskbar, where the carrier, time, batter is located. If you have a theme with weather and all that it probably wont look as good but for me that would be preferrable to having it smack dab in the middle of the screen. So now it looks like this, which is much better.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR