iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

sherlock

Sep 6, 2010
Visit site
I have always used Bulletin since it came out and have never tried ISX or LS. I was always very happy with it, however so far on 6.1 I have had a few issues with it cuasing restarts and safe mode.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I am fighting the urge to uninstall LI it just doesn't give me what I'm looking for but I keep hoping an update will change things. I will give it another week and if I'm still not happy it's gone.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I have always used Bulletin since it came out and have never tried ISX or LS. I was always very happy with it, however so far on 6.1 I have had a few issues with it cuasing restarts and safe mode.

as far as I have experienced it is not stable so you might find this happening more often. I hope it gets upgraded because I love the way it works.

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
The latest on Cydia seems to be 5.0.1-219, in the repository http://david.ashman.com/beta.

Thank you. Installed the bets and there are quite a few changes. Already a fan but really like the direction it is going.

Anyone know how to limit the calendar events to just today? I have it limited to just a 1 day view, but it is giving me a moving 24-hr time span. 5pm today until 5pm tomorrow, 6 to 6, 7 to 7, etc.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
There is an upadte everyday, but I really don't mention any changes. It's still perfectly stable and smooth. They have to be bug fixes. There is only one thing that annoys me, there a widget which still doesn't work from the Lockscreen, for example WeeSearchPro and TaptoRemind, but the Developer from LI and the Widgets said it twitter they're working on it, so I/we have to be patient :D
The recent version is LI 5.0.1-278

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
WeeSearchPro generally works for me from the lock screen, as long as I don't use the mini-browser option. Of course, that cuts down on its usefulness a bit....

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I'd like to see the Pocket Informant widget updated, especially if it will work with Pocket Informant Go!. I made the mistake of downloading the widget as it exists now, which also installed LockInfo 4, and crashed my phone hard. Oops.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
When I add that into Cydia it just gives me the 5.0.1-219 version not the beta version. I checked to make sure I added the correct name and it's all good.

Try this for the repo address:
Code:
apt.dba-tech.net/beta/
I know Ashman has used a few in the past but I think that was the last one I used.

EDIT: seems up to date as of a week ago:

image.jpg

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I'd like to see the Pocket Informant widget updated, especially if it will work with Pocket Informant Go!. I made the mistake of downloading the widget as it exists now, which also installed LockInfo 4, and crashed my phone hard. Oops.

I think you don't mean widget, you mean LI Plugins :p
They aren't compatible and I don't think that it is easy to implement them in LI5 with widgets... I asked Dev of a LI plugin, plugins aren't like widget and he doesn't know if it's possible :/

Try this for the repo address:
Code:
apt.dba-tech.net/beta/
I know Ashman has used a few in the past but I think that was the last one I used.

EDIT: seems up to date as of a week ago:

View attachment 26968

You have to use his new repo:

david.ashman.com/beta

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I think you don't mean widget, you mean LI Plugins :p
They aren't compatible and I don't think that it is easy to implement them in LI5 with widgets... I asked Dev of a LI plugin, plugins aren't like widget and he doesn't know if it's possible :/

Yea - Plugin. That is what I meant. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the clarification and killing my hope! (JK).

Perhaps someday. In the meantime, the LI5 that I have is plenty good enough. Anything more is pure gravy...

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Ashman has reintroduced the half-price sale for LI5 and also reset the free trial period to give folks two weeks from now to check it out, even if your initial two-week trial period has nearly expired.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro