iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Laelipoo let me know how stable it is for you? I had it on my iPad and it was more stable but it still put me into Safe Mode more than I would accept.

So for the new LI do I still have to use the beta repo? or do I just use what's in Cydia? I'll give it a whirl.

I would use the beta, as he puts out multiple builds a day there, and the bugs get squished faster. So far I haven't had any safe mode issues, but if I do I'll let you know.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Newb question. Can you use lock info for lock screen and also ISX for notification center? Can they both be used at same time or can the lock info also be used on notification center?

Thanks

I don't know if it is possible now to have both installed, but last week I accidently installed LockInfos while I had ISX and that wasn't good. The system crashed many times and I had to restore :p
Even the Volume up button function and any other tricks didn't help xD

But honestly I don't know why you want to have both. You should decide what you need and install the right one. LockInfo also works in the Notification Center and enhances it. you can also decide which widgets should appear in the Lockscreen and which in the Notification Center, (ISX and Bulletin can't do that). But the NC doesn't look and work like the Lockscreen of LI.

hope that answers your questions :D

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
OMG!! i wish I would have read this first.. I downloaded Infolock 5 and now my phone is totally Bricked!!!! it won't boot up at all. Just have white apple, then it goes away.. comes back faded.. I tried a hard reset 15 times and nothing...

How do I fix this? why would just downloading this brick your phone???

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Lockinfo still has something on the screen. It's very minimal so I'm seeing if I can deal with it. In the meantime I want to get in touch with the dev and see if there is anything I can help with to make it more stable.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
OMG!! i wish I would have read this first.. I downloaded Infolock 5 and now my phone is totally Bricked!!!! it won't boot up at all. Just have white apple, then it goes away.. comes back faded.. I tried a hard reset 15 times and nothing...

How do I fix this? why would just downloading this brick your phone???

Try connecting the phone to your computer and see if it's recognized as in recovery mode. You could try putting it into DFU mode then hold the home and power till it's totally off. Then power on normally and see what happens. If not you may need to restore while Apple is still signing 6.1 and re-JB.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
with the transparency you use it looks a lot better. what are you using for this?

haha I don't use anything, it just looks like this. If you want to be really minimalistic, you can set everything to to hide.
Just like in the first picture I set everything to hide and unveil it just with a swipe. It works great, looks smooth and doesn't annoy.
Ok, it would be even better if it were completely transparent, but that's just a matter of time :p
You see a transition from the lockscreen if I swipe up and it stays there. But you can alos set so a certain amount of time to autohide ;)

I tried every option with LI, ISX, Bulletin, Notification Center trough Springtomize, NoLockscreen and Dashboard and all stuff in Cydia, nothing can be compared to the great functionality and smoothness of LockInfo 5 beta :p

2013-02-15 21.31.49.png

Bosox20

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Try connecting the phone to your computer and see if it's recognized as in recovery mode. You could try putting it into DFU mode then hold the home and power till it's totally off. Then power on normally and see what happens. If not you may need to restore while Apple is still signing 6.1 and re-JB.

thanks. I will give that a try when i get home tonight.. I'm not sure if its worth JBing again after this.. I was JB before for like a year and never had a problem.. this is weird..

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
haha I don't use anything, it just looks like this. If you want to be really minimalistic, you can set everything to to hide.
Just like in the first picture I set everything to hide and unveil it just with a swipe. It works great, looks smooth and doesn't annoy.
Ok, it would be even better if it were completely transparent, but that's just a matter of time :p
You see a transition from the lockscreen if I swipe up and it stays there. But you can alos set so a certain amount of time to autohide ;)

I tried every option with LI, ISX, Bulletin, Notification Center trough Springtomize, NoLockscreen and Dashboard and all stuff in Cydia, nothing can be compared to the great functionality and smoothness of LockInfo 5 beta :p

View attachment 26852

what is that slider called?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
it looks different than a stock slider - i like it!

ahhhhhh, sorry, I thought you are talking from the LI bottom bar from the first screen shot xD

You mean the theme which I use for the Slider, Camera grabber and whole Lockscreen design, that's Ayecon, one of the best winterboard themes I ever used :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well so far LI beta is really stable so looks like this might be the one of choice. It's not ideal but the ideal solutions are not stable :( It still has an element on the lock screen to pull the infoshade down. The infoshade also doesn't have the BiteSMS quick compose like the NC does. It does dismiss the notifications from the lock screen so that is what I use it for. Bulletin is my number one choice because it does what I need easily and elegantly without any extras. ISX is nice because it has the BiteSMS Quick Compose along with some other pretty cool elements. The problem is it's not stable and it was also dragging my battery Ah well can't have your cake and eat it too.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
re: LockInfo 5 i have found the closest thing to infoshade might be:

Settings > LockInfo > Lockscreen/Layout > Nothing

and if you turn ON Badge Filter Icons it's a pretty good combo for keeping it as discreet as possible given the available options ATM

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
anyone know why when i go to download Forecast it wants me to remove LockInfo 5??

Lockinfo now incorporates all the features of Forecast, so you cannot have both. Also my iPad mini did start going into safe mode, mainly when I tried to reply using the qr from bite, so it's gone now.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Lockinfo now incorporates all the features of Forecast, so you cannot have both. Also my iPod mini did start going into safe mode, mainly when I tried to reply using the qr from bite, so it's gone now.

Laelipoo got her priorities straight!!
Bites way or the highway!!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Laelipoo got her priorities straight!!
Bites way or the highway!!

You bet! I cannot live without it anymore. Number one reason I jailbreak to be honest.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Lockinfo now incorporates all the features of Forecast, so you cannot have both. Also my iPad mini did start going into safe mode, mainly when I tried to reply using the qr from bite, so it's gone now.

yeah, Ashman emailed me back after i purchased Forecast. oh well

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
re: LockInfo 5 ONE thing that is driving me crazy is when sometimes i get a single notification there's a line below it about the space as if there were another notif

i know it's beta, and maybe it's in the public version too, but my OCD is off the charts!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro