iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
can we count on you to be our eyes on this??

To be honest I don't think I'll be going back any time soon—seems like LI often takes a while to work out the bugs, and I just don't have the time these days to beta test—so I might not be the best judge, since it won't be on my device. I'll keep an eye on it but I'd love to hear more from people who are actually running it.

Here is the tweet about bringing back older features—and again, if you miss something, ask for it! He's a very responsive dev.

image.jpg

leeaesthetic

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
I think I tried almost every tweak and every theme which is in Cydia :p
"NoLockNotificationsBG", "Transparent Pack iOS 6.1" and "Absolute Transparency" are the best of all of the stuff in Cydia.
But trust me, you'll get an very ugly screen, because there still grey overlays. And even if you get rid of them, they're still there and it's not very functional for you and I can't recommend it anybody.

It would be awesome if the filterbar could always stay on the top under the weather widget and if it would show everything to the bottom of the screen without the ugly slide-to-unlock part... but that's not possible and I don't think the developer will change LockInfo -.-

Thanks for the info, this is what I'm trying to do with my lockscreen, I'm looking for a tweak that blocks lockscreen popups for iOS 6.1

2eyf9jb.jpg

I want always the listing that appears after the second notification, just like this.

jj1weo.jpg

The only thing that works on iOS 6.1 right now is lockinfo 5, but it has that annoying filter bar.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Haha it's like a miracle :D :D :D :D :D
There is a new beta in the beta repo of David Ashman, the developer of LockInfo, which is just awesome!
You have to add his repo in Cydia: david.ashman.com/beta/

I truly have to say, except the thing that the previous plugins doesn't work and still are missing, this version of LockInfo is really the best I ever used.
It's perfectly stable, responses very quick and runs extremely smooth. There very great features and gorgeous small details :p
I made a lot of screenshots, so everyone knows what I mean. For me the question, which one is the best, is absolutely clear now, it's definitely LockInfo, (like it always was on every iOS version).

• There are many different option, you can now show widgets and notifications together in the "consolidated" layout or you can show widgets and notifications individually and can decide which one should be shown first.
  • You can change the font size, which is great for entries with longer titles.
  • You have a enhanced build in viewer
  • You still have the great twitter and RSS widget
  • Forecast is integrated in LockInfo
  • The setting for every app got extra fields, for example turning on "custom action", "wake device" and a lot of more
  • You can set the Lockscreen completely individually to the Notification Center. You can chose if a widget should be shown in Lockscreen, in the Notification Center or both
  • You can hide the Weather widget (Forecast) and the Slider-to-Unlock part. You can also chose to just hide one of them. You can also decide if it should happen after a certain amount of time, for example 3 seconds or with Activator Gestures
  • You still have access to the Lockscreen camera, event though you can't see it.
  • You can unveil the Slider and the weather widget every time you want

First I'll show you the consolidated layout, which shows widgets and notifications together without filter bar
you can swipe in the middle to hide the weather widget and the slider

1. you can swipe up the left part of the "bottum bar" to unveil them again
  2. you can swipe up the right part to invoke the cam directly
  3. you can double hit the home button for media control
  4. and you see a screenshot of the notification center

1.png

On the second photo line you see the separated layout, which is the default with filter bars

1. Widgets are shown and notifications are in the filter bar on the bottum above the slider box. You can also swipe to hide the weather widget and the slider
  2. you see the widgets on the whole screen without the mentioned parts. you can swipe up for the slider, for the camera and to show the notifications
  3. here you see the notifications view. you can also show the notifications individually for every app
  4. On the last screen shot you see the default layout with the notifications

2.png

If someone have questions, feel free to ask.
I just happy and really can't believe how amazing this is. Once installed you never want to use your phone without it!!! :)

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info, this is what I'm trying to do with my lockscreen, I'm looking for a tweak that blocks lockscreen popups for iOS 6.1

http://oi50.tinypic.com/2eyf9jb.jpg

I want always the listing that appears after the second notification, just like this.

http://oi49.tinypic.com/jj1weo.jpg

The only thing that works on iOS 6.1 right now is lockinfo 5, but it has that annoying filter bar.

If you have IntelliScreenX installed, It wouldn't show you the popups. It just show you the notifications like in notification center.
But I don't think that this information helps you.

I think "NoLockNotificationsBG", which I mentioned removes the grey part behind the notification which are listet

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
You can hide the Weather widget (Forecast) and the Slider-to-Unlock part. You can also chose to just hide one of them. You can also decide if it should happen after a certain amount of time, for example 3 seconds or with Activator Gestures

Is it possible with this version to hide EVERYTHING at the lock screen by default, and reveal Lockinfo by swiping? One thing I didn't like about LI5 was that parts of it were always on my lockscreen. I prefer a clean lockscreen most of the time.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Is it possible with this version to hide EVERYTHING at the lock screen by default, and reveal Lockinfo by swiping? One thing I didn't like about LI5 was that parts of it were always on my lockscreen. I prefer a clean lockscreen most of the time.

Hmm... Let's say it like this:
You can set to hide, then it will hide everything the sliderbar and the weather widget after one second (that's really quick).
Depending on your selected Layout, you either get a view like in the second picture of the first 4 pictures, but without the calender and the notification, if they're not enabled an dif you didn't get a notification. Or you get a view like in the third picture of the second 4 pictures, but without notifications. You always have the filterbar, the statusbar and the small grey bar on the botom, but you can make it invisible with winterboard.

i hop you understand what I described xD

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
There is a new beta in the beta repo of David Ashman, the developer of LockInfo, which is just awesome!

I truly have to say, except the thing that the previous plugins doesn't work and still are missing, this version of LockInfo is really the best I ever used.
It's perfectly stable, responses very quick and runs extremely smooth. There very great features and gorgeous small details :p
I made a lot of screenshots, so everyone knows what I mean. For me the question, which one is the best, is absolutely clear now, it's definitely LockInfo, (like it always was on every iOS version).

• There are many different option, you can now show widgets and notifications together in the "consolidated" layout or you can show widgets and notifications individually and can decide which one should be shown first.
  • The setting for every app got extra fields, for example turning on "custom action", "wake device" and a lot of more
  • You can set the Lockscreen completely individually to the Notification Center. You can chose if a widget should be shown in Lockscreen, in the Notification Center or both
  • You can hide the Weather widget (Forecast) and the Slider-to-Unlock part. You can also chose to just hide one of them. You can also decide if it should happen after a certain amount of time, for example 3 seconds or with Activator Gestures
  • You still have access to the Lockscreen camera, event though you can't see it.

First I'll show you the consolidated layout, which shows widgets and notifications together without filter bar

View attachment 26768

On the second photo line you see the separated layout, which is the default with filter bars

1. Widgets are shown and notifications are in the filter bar on the bottum above the slider box. You can also swipe to hide the weather widget and the slider
  2. you see the widgets on the whole screen without the mentioned parts. you can swipe up for the slider, for the camera and to show the notifications
  3. here you see the notifications view. you can also show the notifications individually for every app

View attachment 26769

I just happy and really can't believe how amazing this is. Once installed you never want to use your phone without it!!! :)

well, looks like i will be jailbreaking again later today!

thanks fb2 for the great info!

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 26768

View attachment 26769

Thanks so much for making it all so clearer. Just started to use LockInfo yesterday

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
well, looks like i will be jailbreaking again later today!

thanks fb2 for the great info!
Thanks so much for making it all so clearer. Just started to use LockInfo yesterday

You're welcome :)

To be honest, I really like moding and tweaking stuff, but I never posted, asked or shared anything the last 2 years. But I think it's really cool If everyone can share their "wisdom" and experiences. That saves time and prevents frustrations. And I do it anyway, why shouldn't I just take a screenshot and write a small text :p

t3ddie

Jan 9, 2013
Visit site
You're welcome :)

To be honest, I really like moding and tweaking stuff, but I never posted, asked or shared anything the last 2 years. But I think it's really cool If everyone can share their "wisdom" and experiences. That saves time and prevents frustrations. And I do it anyway, why shouldn't I just take a screenshot and write a small text :p

I read your other comment about intelliscreenx and get the background transparent. Can we do that also in LockInfo?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I read your other comment about intelliscreenx and get the background transparent. Can we do that also in LockInfo?

I tried it, that's not possible and looks extreamly ugly. Someone asked David Ashman, the developer of LockInfo in twitter and he said it's not possible at the moment.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
For all the changes to LI, the only one that really matters to me—and the only reason I'm not willing to try it again—is the loss of Infoshade at the lockscreen, which let me keep my lockscreen empty until I decided to pull down the "window shade". If Ashman brought that back I'd give it a try.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
For all the changes to LI, the only one that really matters to me?and the only reason I'm not willing to try it again?is the loss of Infoshade at the lockscreen, which let me keep my lockscreen empty until I decided to pull down the "window shade". If Ashman brought that back I'd give it a try.

have you, or anyone, mentioned this to ashman on twitter?

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
With each of these programs (ISX, LI and Bulletin), I assume it is best to remove (uninstall) the ones you are not using and keep/test only one on the device at a time. Is that correct?

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
With each of these programs (ISX, LI and Bulletin), I assume it is best to remove (uninstall) the ones you are not using and keep/test only one on the device at a time. Is that correct?

Or you can have them all installed on your device and turn of the MobileSubstrate of the others.
That's what I did, but now I just use LockInfo. The other apps/tweaks can't be compared to the new LockInfo 5 Beta, it's just awesome :p

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods