iOS 6 Lockscreen: Intelliscreenx, Lockinfo, or Bulletin?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Popup blocker isn't updated but I don't think you need it since you can turn off view in lockscreen now in settings. Thought of you though because there's a bug in winterboard right now; when a notification comes in, the screen lights but the notification slider is hidden by the lockscreen if you're using any kind of HTML theme. (Statusbar icons and bitesms still work but native sliders are hidden "below" the theme.) Isn't that the behavior you always wanted?

I believe so. so if you turn off View in Lock Screen do you get the double text alert when unlocking the device?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well it looks like dismissing Notifications is not going to happen for me. My iPhone has locked up three times already so grrrr I'm still giving ISX another day or two.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
So in the latest beta, David Ashman added back some of the LI4 features, including the hybrid (he calls it consolidated) lockscreen. It looks just like it used to. I am so happy.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Well it looks like dismissing Notifications is not going to happen for me. My iPhone has locked up three times already so grrrr I'm still giving ISX another day or two.

That really surprises me; ISX has been rock solid for me. What exactly happens?

j7469

Jul 2, 2009
Visit site
Lockinfo for lock screen is a must IMHO. Top 3 app for why I jailbreak (bitesms & sbsettings).

I never have issue with app. Gives me all I want for into on lock screen. Great customization.

Until iOS 6 I also used InteliscreenX for notification center replacement but I don't feel it's worth installing anymore so I deleted it.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
That really surprises me; ISX has been rock solid for me. What exactly happens?

If I pull down the shade from the lock screen I've got a frozen phone from
Trying to do a Facebook post
Dismissing notifications
Checking email
Starting a new BiteSMS message

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
If I pull down the shade from the lock screen I've got a frozen phone from
Trying to do a Facebook post
Dismissing notifications
Checking email
Starting a new BiteSMS message

Really odd, none of that happens for me. Must be a conflict somewhere?

Lenerdosy

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
I used Intelliscreen X for ages, but I found I never really used the FB/Twitter/RSS at all so decided to go to LockInfo on this JB and can't say I am disappointed at all.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Nope, the lock screen stays clear, which was my big issue with lockinfo5. It will stay visible, though, if it is showing when the device is unlocked. (That is, it will still be down when you return to the lock screen—it remembers whether it was up or down.) Yes you can delete notifications and mail too, and have the option to clear the app icon badge at the same time.

My lock with isx not pulled down:

View attachment 26443

Massie, I love the look of your lock screen. Could you tell me what tweaks you used to completely change it like that please?

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Massive, I love the look of your lock screen. Could you tell me what tweaks you used to completely change it like that please?

Lock screen is called Blink: Blink - iOS LockScreen by ~rhyguy on deviantART
I changed the slider, made the statusbar transparent, and made some adjustments to fit the iPhone 5. The little ribbon in the bar is a themed version of OpenNotifier (for 3rd party push notifications).

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. And sorry for getting your name wrong. Autocorrect strikes again.

If you don't mind, could you let me know which apps you used to change the slider and make the status bar transparent please?

Also, general question to the floor too please.

I have ISX installed and want to configure mail, messages and calls to just display in ISX instead of putting an alert on my lock screen. I have it configured that ISX won't normally show unless pulled down but I would like it that the moment I get a mail etc, it automatically adds it to ISX and displays it so that when I pick up my iphone/iPad and wake it, they are all displayed in ISX right on the lock screen.

Last edited:

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. And sorry for getting your name wrong. Autocorrect strikes again.

If you don't mind, could you let me know which apps you used to change the slider and make the status bar transparent please?

Also, general question to the floor too please.

I have ISX installed and want to configure mail, messages and calls to just display in ISX instead of putting an alert on my lock screen. I have it configured that ISX won't normally show unless pulled down but I would like it that the moment I get a mail etc, it automatically adds it to ISX and displays it so that when I pick up my iphone/iPad and wake it, they are all displayed in ISX right on the lock screen.

I just changed the images in a photo editor—or just mix and match sliders and bars from other themes and make your own the way you want it. You can also run other themes at the same time in Winterboard—get a slider, put it in WB above Blink and enable it and you'll get Blink with the other slider. As for isx I don't think you can have it automatically show only at alerts. You can turn off the native popups in your Notifications, but you'd either have to pull isx down or leave it showing.

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Thanks again, Massie.

I've downloaded Ttransparent Ttatusbar, Transparent Slider Background and Transparent Clock through Cydia, installed in Winterboard, ticked and resprung but they don't seem to do a damn thing. All of the items above are still not transparent. transparent Dock, fourth on the list of ticked items, works perfectly though.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks again, Massie.

I've downloaded Ttransparent Ttatusbar, Transparent Slider Background and Transparent Clock through Cydia, installed in Winterboard, ticked and resprung but they don't seem to do a damn thing. All of the items above are still not transparent. transparent Dock, fourth on the list of ticked items, works perfectly though.

I get rid of my clock with Lockscreen Clock Hide. There are a bunch of transparent sliders/statusbar themes in Cydia; not all work on newer firmwares so just try a few...I think I read that Transparent Statusbar for iOS 4 works? And maybe Slide to Unlock Killer?

Or just do what I do--find a theme that has those features (doesn't matter if you hate the rest), download it, and copy just those folders/files over to the theme you actually want to use, replacing the old ones. Easy enough and doesn't require that you have a separate tweak or theme running.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I was just about to ditch ISX when I noticed there was an update. So I'm giving it one more shot. I had two freezes back to back. One after making a call and the other trying to start the Flickr app after being in ISX. I know it's ISX because when there was no ISX there was no instability issues. I just don't know what it's conflicting with?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Thanks again, Massie.

If that doesn't make sense, here is a basic version of Blink that I think will have all those transparencies already switched out:

View attachment Blink.zip

You may still want/need to edit the background size, clock position, etc...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR