eVasi0n Weather App Bug!

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
How many people has this affected? If it hasn't affected you as of yet it may after a reboot.
I also love how Apple included an old version of the weather app in iPad iOS restores so Siri can give weather info but didn't actually include it on springboard as an iPad app.

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Lol it's affected heaps of people. Weather app crashes on all devices for me. The JB on iPad exposes the iPhone weather app which would normally be hidden because apple were to lazy to actually add an iPad size version as it is needed to operate Siri on iPad.

The weather crashing bug normally isn't there after initial JB but once you reboot it begins. Some people are not affected.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Lol it's affected heaps of people. Weather app crashes on all devices for me. The JB on iPad exposes the iPhone weather app which would normally be hidden because apple were to lazy to actually add an iPad size version as it is needed to operate Siri on iPad.

The weather crashing bug normally isn't there after initial JB but once you reboot it begins. Some people are not affected.

nuts! these guys have 2 rounds of testing and never noticed the weather crash???

what a bunch of amateurs...
sarcasm is great

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeh I have to admit I laughed when I discovered it. Funny that they overlooked such a simple bug. Kinda glad Cydia is down so I can relax jailbreaking all my other devices till this bug is sorted.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I'll bet they knew and just couldn't get around it fast enough? like maybe a other week. Same thing happened with iBooks at 5.0 jailbreak

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Good news is they have the code sorted I just injected it via ssh sorted the weather app issue. Should be released on Cydia real soon. At least Cydia is working a lot better now :)

ridiculocity

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
The fix has been submitted to Cydia. Surprisingly the JB also broke a few other things to do with siri, AppStore and booting issues. I just ran the script posted on my other 2 devices and it sorted everything thru mobile terminal. Everything looks fine going forward. Make sure you all save those blobs :)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
funny story here. i've jailbroke 3 different times with evasi0n already.. (long story)

the first time the weather app was not broken. second time it was. third time it was not. weird

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
funny story here. i've jailbroke 3 different times with evasi0n already.. (long story)

the first time the weather app was not broken. second time it was. third time it was not. weird

Tell us that long story. We have time. Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh