Intelliscreenx or lockinfo

Spinaltap

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
When Cydia is not so jammed up I plan on buying one of these but having a hard time deciding which one, what are everyone opinions?

Tapatalker

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i have used both and they're great. it basically comes down to personal preference

i think they both have trial periods

davidjwip

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Im not sure if both can be used together ... lockinfo was the last app I installed and then I got stuck in a reboot loop and couldnt get it into safe mode

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
I bought Intelliscreenx when I first JB my phone - actually it was one of the primary reasons I did the JB. I wanted some of the lock screen options it offered. I had never heard of Lockinfo. After a month of to of using Intelliscreen, I came across Lockinfo and putting the two side-by-side (on paper), I began to doubt that Intelliscreen was the better product (although Messages+ was pretty sweet). I downloaded Lockinfo to take for a ride, and soon came to love the app. As soon as my wife wasn't looking, I bought it. And have never looked back. The options it gives me, as far as productivity (calendar, messages, etc.) all from the lock screen was just what I was looking for.

Spinaltap

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I was about to get lockinfo5 downloaded its ok, was hoping for some more Facebook integration...still have to try intelliscreen so we shall see. And the Facebook status poster is bugged, the keyboard comes up with no way to see what you type or close without a respring

Tapatalker

TiNuts

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Lockinfo was the only app I really jailbreak for. Been fighting to download it all day. Finally succeed to find out its been completely ruined.

Is it even compatible with iPad? I just get a little phone sized window and can't find any way to change it. What happened to the old lockinfo? It was absolutely perfect.

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Lockinfo was the only app I really jailbreak for. Been fighting to download it all day. Finally succeed to find out its been completely ruined.

Is it even compatible with iPad? I just get a little phone sized window and can't find any way to change it. What happened to the old lockinfo? It was absolutely perfect.

You might like Bulletin more; it's kind of like the old Lockinfo without as many options.
http://moreinfo.thebigboss.org/moreinfo/depiction.php?file=bulletinDp

lizinnyc

May 7, 2011
Visit site
I am looking at these apps to serve two purposes: (1) lock screen weather widget and (2) status bar icons for mail, messages, missed calls etc. I downloaded lockinfo but the status bar icon showed up only for messages (not mail etc.). Am I missing something in the settings? Maybe I'll try intelliscreen and see if it does better.

Blackfeet

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Well, I finally got my Lockinfo download, and everything has changed. Especially the UI. I understand change happens, but this revision barely resembles the version I used (and loved) on iOS5.1.1.

I am downloading IntelliscreenX even though I realize that if I like it, that's another $5 to keep it. Dang....

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR