Countdown to iOS 6.1 untethered jailbreak release party!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Any one mind telling me how I pay for apps in Cydia?

It's really easy. On the page of the paid app there will be the buy button. You click that, and Cydia will ask you to provide a gmail or Facebook account to store your license in. Log in, then either use paypal or amazon payments to buy. Once the transaction is processed, you will be back at the app page, and the buy button will now say install. Hit that, and you'll be on your way.

davidjwip

Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Wooo yeahhhhh!! First post for me and first jail break for devices that I own. Been checking this every 5 mins in work and I left work early to get home and sort this out. Running the JB as we speak now!!! Exciteeedddddd

talkin73

Jul 1, 2009
Visit site
Wooo yeahhhhh!! First post for me and first jail break for devices that I own. Been checking this every 5 mins in work and I left work early to get home and sort this out. Running the JB as we speak now!!! Exciteeedddddd

Wonder how much productivity declines in corporate America as a result of this jb dropping today :)

bielefeld

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with the "Manage Account" tab? I can't seem to log into my account to download purchased items. Don't know if there was an issue on the JB side on my end or if its just the Cydia servers.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any issues with the "Manage Account" tab? I can't seem to log into my account to download purchased items. Don't know if there was an issue on the JB side on my end or if its just the Cydia servers.

It won't load for me either.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
This always happens on the first day. The servers are overloaded with the 270k people trying to do everything at once. Just keep hitting refresh, or if you're the patient kind, go out and do stuff, and download things later.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
This always happens on the first day. The servers are overloaded with the 270k people trying to do everything at once. Just keep hitting refresh, or if you're the patient kind, go out and do stuff, and download things later.

True but dammit I'm so excited LOL.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
You guys are so eager lol I never do anything on day one. I do the actual JB a day or two later and then the apps and tweaks two or three days. I'm glad to see it's going good for everyone I've already downloaded it so if anyone has problems I can always throw it up on my dropbox.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
You guys are so eager lol I never do anything on day one. I do the actual JB a day or two later and then the apps and tweaks two or three days. I'm glad to see it's going good for everyone I've already downloaded it so if anyone has problems I can always throw it up on my dropbox.

I managed to get most of my big things before the overload. I have bite, lockinfo and ncsettings (though sbsettings is my preferred). I will be ok for a while.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
I managed to get most of my big things before the overload. I have bite, lockinfo and ncsettings (though sbsettings is my preferred). I will be ok for a while.

Dang it couldn't even get any of those keep getting an internal error :(

Sent from the collector home world.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Dang it couldn't even get any of those keep getting an internal error :(

Sent from the collector home world.

I jumped on it as soon as I could. This is not my first rodeo--I knew what was going to happen. Give it about six hours, and it'll be a lot nicer.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods