OS 6.1 Having problems staying connected to WiFi on 4S

bbueding

Jun 10, 2012
Visit site
Ever since I upgraded to OS 6.1 on my iPhone 4S I have difficulties staying connected to certain WiFi networks. Did not have this problem on OS 6.0.1. Anyone else having this problem, and fixes for this?
Thanks

Elajos

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
I have an Iphone 4 and my phone wouldn't upgrade it's OS to 6.1 unless I had it connected to my Mac Book Pro, but as soon as the upgrade was complete, none of the devices in my house could connect to WiFi anymore. I am still trying to figure out how to fix it. None of my passwords work and it looks like keychain's info is now missing for wifi access.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an Iphone 4 and my phone wouldn't upgrade it's OS to 6.1 unless I had it connected to my Mac Book Pro, but as soon as the upgrade was complete, none of the devices in my house could connect to WiFi anymore. I am still trying to figure out how to fix it. None of my passwords work and it looks like keychain's info is now missing for wifi access.

An iOS update will not prevent a non-iOS device from connecting the Internet. Have you tried rebooting your wireless router / wireless access point? Have you tried rebooting your MacBook Pro? In regard to your i-devices, you can always restore them as new via iTunes.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2