Confused about jailbreaking is it easy?

latinlady

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I am a new Iphone 5 owner and I always read about people jailbreaking Iphones and Ipods. My questions are How easy is it to do?? I am not a tech person so If I try and do a jailbreak will I ruin my favorite new toy (Iphone 5). Can someone tell me some of the pros of jailbreaking. I know that you will be able to customize the phone a little. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again!!!

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Confused about jailbreaking

I am a new Iphone 5 owner and I always read about people jailbreaking Iphones and Ipods. My questions are How easy is it to do?? I am not a tech person so If I try and do a jailbreak will I ruin my favorite new toy (Iphone 5). Can someone tell me some of the pros of jailbreaking. I know that you will be able to customize the phone a little. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Again!!!

They haven't released the jailbreak for the iPhone 5 yet, but it will be fairly easy to jailbreak. Don't have to be tech savey. If its like the jb for the 4S, it will be a one click jailbreak. And if anything does go wrong, u can always restore as new thru iTunes so u won't be left with a brick. Read the stickies in the jailbreak section about everyone's favorite jailbreak apps and tweaks. Enjoy and good luck!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73