3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
reboot your phone. it sometimes happens. should fix issue
or respring if youre jailbroken and have capability

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm talking about 6.1 on a 4S, sorry, no jailbreak yet :) . Seems that Apple screwed up background audio... See this vid, I'm having the same thing on my 4S :-

iOS 6.1 Audio Background Bug - YouTube

Hopefully they'll release the jailbreak on Sun like they said and I can fix it lol.

No amount of rebooting seems to fix :( . Currently doing a restore/backup to see if it fixes.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
If this is an actual issue it's going to push back the jailbreak.
However as this was never a problem in the beta testing I think something just went wonky for you

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Well I did a full restore and it's still an issue... Jasmine, Safari, Chrome background audio is broken. Only Music app will play in the background. One thing that still works is if you are playing a video in the aforementioned apps, if you lock your phone then bring up the playback controls while still locked, you can still play while locked. At least that much isn't broken...

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
That is a function they took away on 6.1. From what I read, and I forget where, it came at the request of Google if they were playing youtube videos in safari or chrome. For other sites, I don't know where it came from.

AmpedPotato

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
If I had known that then I would have stuck with 6.0.1.

Pretty lame if that's true. Just one more reason I can't wait for the jailbreak!

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lakeland Ghost