Iphone 4 mother board change

pasty31

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi i have had a Iphone 4 on O2 and bought a Iphone 4 on orange today with the thinking that i would be able to change the mother board over and everything would work from O2 after swapping the mother boards over everything is on the new phone and it all works with wifi but i currently dont have any signal, does anyone know what could be causing this issue?

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
As stated you just need to unlock your phone you could swap the mother board but that's pretty much swapping everything as the phone pretty much is the motherboard

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

pasty31

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Yes i changed the mother board due to all my info i stupidly didnt back up on my own iphone, anyhow i went to the O2 shop today and where the crack in the screen is it could of possible damaged the antenna so i will have to trial and error with making 1 phone out the 2.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Yes i changed the mother board due to all my info i stupidly didnt back up on my own iphone, anyhow i went to the O2 shop today and where the crack in the screen is it could of possible damaged the antenna so i will have to trial and error with making 1 phone out the 2.

The antenna is done near the battery connection how did the crack in screen go thru the board ?

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW