iOS 6.1 Available - Fixes/Update - Feedback thread

mrsFAB

Mar 6, 2010
Visit site
Yes. Apple should be ashamed because I am NOT the only one. Hence the link to one of many threads on their own forum about the 6.1 issues. Really? Umph!

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The point is instead of asking for advice on things that can be tried to remedy the situation you are complaining about Apple. What I was trying to also highlight is that Apple is not always the cause of the issue since there are many people also on the forums who have great battery life. It can be third party apps, weak signal strength, corrupt data and the list goes on. Anyway I've said my piece on that.

nj1266

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes. Apple should be ashamed because I am NOT the only one. Hence the link to one of many threads on their own forum about the 6.1 issues. Really? Umph!

Are you serious? They exchanged the phone for you and they will do it again to make you happy. Maybe you should read about how Samsung deals with those who are experiencing SDS on their S3.

Sent from my iPhone 7

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Ill be doing a restore as new this weekend and starting over, I keep losing service (like...more than usual). Not sure if it's the recurrent issue just really getting worse (Im overdue for replacement...) or if 6.1 is a serious uptick in that. Im going to see how it goes this weekend when I wipe it and start fresh. I haven't had time to do that this week with family issues going on, so hopefully tomorrow night or Saturday.

rjedward

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: ios 6.1 now avalible

Same thing happened to me. Apple claims, inter alia, " it's a hardware problem." Don't you believe it. Nothing works to bring back ( in my case) 3G. Though it still works fine on 2g.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
Re: ios 6.1 now avalible

I am in the process of a restore from factory right now. We'll see how that goes.

eckl

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1360804966.708218.jpg
Hi, I wonder if you guys have encountered a black line in safari browser. I can reproduce this on my iPads when I zoom into any page. When I zoom out, the black line disappears.

Any recommendations? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen