iPhone 5/4S Jailbreak soon!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Lol.

Your all great here, regardless.

Your help and advise has been very helpful to me ever since the day I joined.

Biggest tip I took from you was reading the dev teams blog and then going through the comments. You do learn loads!!

Thanks.

Aww shucks. I do hope you can join us on the dark side. Heck I hope we can all be on the dark side soon. Someone sacrifice some goats.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
don't you guys ever get tired of this process?

also, can we agree that Apple is indeed starting to win the "cat & mouse" game?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Yes Apple had an edge and I can live stock, I just don't want to. So I wait.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad 3 WiFi ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
pod2g discovered a vulnerability and told me about it and I tried to integrate it into my existing jailbreak code to replace one of the ones we don't want to burn. I discovered I couldn't get his to work due to some miscommunication, but in the process of trying to get his to work, I discovered a new vulnerability for doing the same thing. I did get THAT one to work and it's now integrated with the rest. :)

Unfortunately, as pod2g says, neither bug has to do with initial code injection, which we currently don't have a duplicate/backup vulnerability for at all.

From planetbeing via reddit

Also Ollie, my offer still stands! Mail it to me and I'll jailbreak that bad boy lickety split! And mail it back of course!

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods