Iphone 3gs not up dating

sukumas

Jan 2, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I had an Iphone 3gs which had jail breaker loaded on last month I have tried to up grade to ne IOS but it failed on the final set up and now when I turn it on nothing coming up. I took the phone to apple store they have tried re load the phone but an error message appeard they then told me that the phone has used an un authorised software ( I think they meant Jail breker) so they can't replace the phone. Is any body can help me to resolve the issue all I want is that the error code to disppear when I re load the IOS then Apple can replace the phone please help.

Regards
Sukumas

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
Hello,

I had an Iphone 3gs which had jail breaker loaded on last month I have tried to up grade to ne IOS but it failed on the final set up and now when I turn it on nothing coming up. I took the phone to apple store they have tried re load the phone but an error message appeard they then told me that the phone has used an un authorised software ( I think they meant Jail breker) so they can't replace the phone. Is any body can help me to resolve the issue all I want is that the error code to disppear when I re load the IOS then Apple can replace the phone please help.

Regards
Sukumas

What error message are u getting??

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
How did apple know the phone was jailbroken? Unless they were just able to boot it up! But wouldn't they just throw it on a Mac and restore as new?

But please, as requested above, tell us the errors you are receiving.