apn on iphone and how do I delete someone elses info off

mdawn1973

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
I got an Iphone recently . I am trying to switch it from at&t to straight talk . I got the straight talk part set up on it pretty much, minutes , etc. but I have to set the apn and it says to go to settings , general then network but I don't have a network button so not sure how to change the apn when I can't get to where I need to be on it. Also when I try to download facebook or a game then bswheelz@gmail.com pops up and asks for a password to continue. Is this a default email and if so is there a default password? any help would be greatly appreciated... thank you

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You need to restore as new to remove the other person's info. However if you've jailbroken to unlock to use Straightalk, this will also undo both your jailbreak and unlock, so you'll need to save your blobs (Tiny Umbrella is probably your best bet) so that you can restore without updating the OS or baseband.

If you'll say which phone you have and what version of the os is currently on it, I'm sure someone can walk you through the steps.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
...If you'll say which phone you have and what version of the os is currently on it, I'm sure someone can walk you through the steps.

Or we will point her to a thread where it's been asked and answered a million times already :)

But for reals, what ally sAid...
What phone? what version of ios? And when the person sold you the phone did they say something about it being unlocked? Etc... More details means more help!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro