app store down?

E-POTS

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
is there app store down? whenever i try to buy something or update my apps on my ipad i get the 'cannot connect to itunes store'

E-POTS

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
this is weird, my iphone is fine but my ipad can't connect...even if i tether my iphone it doesn't work...and i did a hard reset on my ipad

E-POTS

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
got it working, changed the date to 2013 opened the app store (had to crash) changed back to 2012 and everything is working...weird

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the states, but this morn I had my AnyList for an update. The "1" showed on my app icon, I went in to take care of that & upon loading up the update screen it was blank white. Not even the 'purchased' top section showed. I had to close out, open the bottom tray and completely close out the app. then going back into the app store/update it showed and updated in the matter of seconds - so something must've been going in earlier this morn....again!!

As for my iPad, I went right in at the same time and updated no problem. Weird I know!!

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
All's well in Arizona... been to the app store a couple of times this morning on my MBP (iTunes), iPhone and iPad mini... no issues to report.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
This happened on my 4S, and I just logged out of iTunes on it and then logged back in. First time it happened to me, but it was around the same time as the OP started the thread.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro