Contact Change Issue

PhiPhone

Nov 1, 2008
Visit site
I'm running 6.0.1 on an iPhone 5 right now, and I've been having a very strange issue with my contacts. I have them synced with Facebook right now. Anytime I make a change to a specific contact, it seems to revert within a day or two. For instance, if I want to use a different photo for a specific contact, I'll set it up. It seems to revert back to that person's standard Facebook pic within a day or two. It also happens with names. I have some friends that have always been saved in my phone by a nickname rather than actual name, which I'd like to continue doing. I'll modify the contact to the nickname, and its back to the Facebook profile name within a few days.

Is it some sort of function built into the sync that I'm not allowed to permanently change anything on my phone's end, or is there something in settings I need to modify? Any insight will be greatly appreciated, thanks!

Rube8514

Jan 1, 1970
Visit site
I am having this same issue...e.g. I have Mom and Dad saved in my contacts but they are also synced with their facebook account...within days, they revert to their facebook name instead of Mom and Dad...anyone have a solution to this?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner