iOS6.1 beta 3 seeded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
same here battery life sucks. I was considering going back to beta 2 but I will just stick it out till beta 4 and hope they fix things.
Battery life used to be alright, but now it drains faster. Hopefully apple will start putting larger batteries in rather than worrying about being so thin

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Battery life used to be alright, but now it drains faster. Hopefully apple will start putting larger batteries in rather than worrying about being so thin
I was getting a day and a half with regular usage on beta 2 so that was great battery life. I think they are trying to tweak the OS to be as efficient as possible with the battery to get more life out of it. I would love if they put in more battery too but somehow I don't think it's high on their list because of the added weight.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I was getting a day and a half with regular usage on beta 2 so that was great battery life. I think they are trying to tweak the OS to be as efficient as possible with the battery to get more life out of it. I would love if they put in more battery too but somehow I don't think it's high on their list because of the added weight.

I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ here or start an argument, but, during that
day and a half, why wouldn't you just put the phone on charge while you
sleep, anyway?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I'm not trying to be a smart a$$ here or start an argument, but, during that
day and a half, why wouldn't you just put the phone on charge while you
sleep, anyway?
iOS 6 beta 2 off charger at 6AM, going to bed at 10PM it was at 60%. I didn't need to charge it until 10AM-noon the next day when it was at 47%
iOS 6 beta 3 off charger at 6AM, by 11AM it's at 66% that is diffinately a huge difference.

Why wouldn't I put it on a charger? simply because I don't have to, at 60ish % there is no need to put it on the charger.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i ALWAYS charge at night while asleep. granted i do have a car charger in my work vehicle and a cable in my office but still..

i never know what my next day has in plan for me and have been glad i did have a charged up phone for the day when needed

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

The phone is already super light as it is, they could afford to add a little weight with a battery say 1.5 times the size of the current battery and also get some great battery life.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
iOS 6 beta 2 off charger at 6AM, going to bed at 10PM it was at 60%. I didn't need to charge it until 10AM-noon the next day when it was at 47%
iOS 6 beta 3 off charger at 6AM, by 11AM it's at 66% that is diffinately a huge difference.

Why wouldn't I put it on a charger? simply because I don't have to, at 60ish % there is no need to put it on the charger.

But wouldn't it be nice to go to bed at 10PM at 60% and wake up to 100%, anyway? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal