Cydia on a dev device

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll be entering the paid dev program in a week or so and intend to "jailbreak" my iPad by compiling Cydia and injecting it into the device.
Has anyone else gone through the process? If so, can you link some instructions/needed files for the procedure?

Thanks!

Last edited:

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Maybe twitter some of them... David ashman seems like a pretty swell guy. There's also the dudes at Redmond pie and there's another big jailbreak blog that might be able to point you in the right direction... Just don't ask grant Paul, he'll probably kick your dog, he's an ass!
Have you looked to see if there is any published books out there?? I mean these fellas all had to learn! It's not like they just knew! So there's got to be information out there... Probably doesn't get indexed by google though

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the suggestions.

I think I'll put this on the back burner for a while. While I would like to get Cydia on my iPad, I can't afford spending hours and hours figuring it out even with the help of other people.
One thing's sure though - when I get to this and (hopefully) succeed you'll see a nice walkthrough of the whole process!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2