iPod Touch 4g ios 6 D:

Baccooonnnn

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
Hey, I just jailbroke my ipod about 2 days ago and its already mucked up ._. I really want to downgrade to 5.1.1 because ios 6 is e. I didn't jailbreak on 5.1.1 so i dont have the shsh blobs... Is there anyway i can downgrade with out the shsh blobs? the last time i jail broke i think i was on ios 3 and i had no idea what shsh blobs were so i probably didn't save them :( help please :)

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
id like to help, but instead im going to suggest you read a few of the
TWENTY NINE MILLION
other threads about this that have already been asked and answered

- - - Updated - - -

id like to help, but instead im going to suggest you read a few of the
TWENTY NINE MILLION
other threads about this that have already been asked and answered

Baccooonnnn

Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I would like to read the other twenty nine million posts but i don't have enough time to. Plus i have been surfing this problem for the last 3 hours with so avail so i'm starting to get agitated with all the posts that don't help.

- - - Updated - - -

I would like to read the other twenty nine million posts but i don't have enough time to. Plus i have been surfing this problem for the last 3 hours with so avail so i'm starting to get agitated with all the posts that don't help.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
While I can appreciate the value you put on your time, don't forget we're not Apple Support and we're not paid to answer repetative questions.
And as for your "research" into the problem, what search terms are you using that it's taken you three hours with no results??
Here's a quote from the first result that comes up when searching for "can i downgrade from ios 6 without blobs":

Upgrading to Apple iOS 6 via air or Wi-Fi iTunes destroys those Apple iOS 5.1.1 files, making a downgrade practically impossible unless a backup of the blobs is available.

- - - Updated - - -

While I can appreciate the value you put on your time, don't forget we're not Apple Support and we're not paid to answer repetative questions.
And as for your "research" into the problem, what search terms are you using that it's taken you three hours with no results??
Here's a quote from the first result that comes up when searching for "can i downgrade from ios 6 without blobs":

Upgrading to Apple iOS 6 via air or Wi-Fi iTunes destroys those Apple iOS 5.1.1 files, making a downgrade practically impossible unless a backup of the blobs is available.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner