Problem with bite sms please help!!!!!!!!

vnevsky

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I am having an issue with BITE SMS app in Cydia.............on my screen there is an exlamation point like an error on the app (just like the post icon) and I keep thinking I have a new message and its a little irritating......

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck...............

Any suggestions on what I can do and how to get rid of this?

Massie

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I am having an issue with BITE SMS app in Cydia.............on my screen there is an exlamation point like an error on the app (just like the post icon) and I keep thinking I have a new message and its a little irritating......

I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but no luck...............

Any suggestions on what I can do and how to get rid of this?

Open the app and go through all your conversations, looking for the exclamation point--it usually means you have an unsent message that didn't go through. If you don't find it, simply start deleting conversations...there was a bug with some bite installations where you had to erase your conversations after the first install to get rid of that, but once gone it didn't come back.

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Don't delete convos. There's a setting to fix this it removes the red "!" From the app icon. Look in the settings it'll probably be under more settings or extra settings.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2