PASSBOOK not connecting to iTunes

johndhynes

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
It was working on the 4, but not my new 5. In fact, I already had a couple of items when I first opened it on 5, because it copied from the 4, but I could not figure out how to get the list of Passbook apps, searching the App Store doesn't work, so I deleted the items and then got the App Store link, and the error message. They say that changing the date fixes it, but not for me.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There are a dozen threads on Passbook. Some people are having luck with it, others not so much. There is no absolute fix right now. Wait for apps to catch up.

floydstyle

Mar 15, 2012
Visit site
It's a known issue

If you change date on phone to one year ahead it will work then just change date back

that trick does fix it the issue for me and for most users. But right now, it is early and not a bunch of app is featuring passbook. We will have to wait a bit

DonJuan786

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Well finally I just tried the trick where you change your calendar year to 2013 and it works. Just make sure once you change the year. Click on passbook and click on App Store within the app. Then you can go back and change the date to auto.

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm surprised they'd launch with so few apps and in such a sloppy way. As was pointed out to me. It launched without even support for the apple store which seemed to be shown in the demo cards.

Passbook.1.090312.png

you'd think they'd have sorted themselves out first just to be a good example.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro