Official counting down to iOS 6 forum party!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYStofMind

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
This is crappy. My ip4 was rebooting and my husband brings me his to upgrade because I have wifi at work. So im going through 2nd upgrade and haven't even got to play with it yet!!
That is when you take matters into your own hands and say ohh noo your phone died. You better go charge it!

iMike44

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Been partying all day, its been a lot of fun hanging with everyone! Hope everyones upgrades go as smooth as mine did. But its time for me to take a shower, sure we be nice to have a "new t-shirt" to change into...Michelle;)....LOL! have fun with IOS 6 everyone!!!

misnad

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Siri has grown wings with iOS 6

Awesome! Siri can now call phone numbers in Sri Lanka. For some reason, I feel Siri has got much better with speech recognition too - far fewer mistakes now. I love the new maps app - 3D view is spectacular! How do you get flyover though? Trying it on the Big Ben in London..

NYStofMind

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Awesome! Siri can now call phone numbers in Sri Lanka. For some reason, I feel Siri has got much better with speech recognition too - far fewer mistakes now. I love the new maps app - 3D view is spectacular! How do you get flyover though? Trying it on the Big Ben in London..
I haven't been able to use Siri yet. I am at work and i'm sure everybody would be wondering why I am talking to myself. I'll save playing with it until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh