hey GM peeps. are you going to restore to the Final build? [iOS6]

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I don't know if I could ever do that just because I know my OCD would bug me. Even if I knew they were the same the fact that this one is Official makes it different to me. I know it makes no sense but when does anything having to do with OCD ever make sense? Everytime I open windows on my Mac I put them to the same spot in the exact center of the screen and they have to be right above one another. It just bugs the crap out of me if I open an window and it's not in the center lol so yeah that's how OCD I am.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if I could ever do that just because I know my OCD would bug me. Even if I knew they were the same the fact that this one is Official makes it different to me. I know it makes no sense but when does anything having to do with OCD ever make sense? Everytime I open windows on my Mac I put them to the same spot in the exact center of the screen and they have to be right above one another. It just bugs the crap out of me if I open an window and it's not in the center lol so yeah that's how OCD I am.

Hell,I'm so OCD that I don't think I could ever bring myself to jailbreak mine.

jclisenby

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
As long as its the same build, which it almost always is, there's no reason to update. Just keep enjoying it and update when a maintenance release comes out in a few months.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
hopefully someone can post the build # of tomorrow's release in this thread

my OCD is already slowly rising

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
ice water in your veins, sir

I learned from the best! :)

(Don't ask my wife about my night time "shutting down the house" routine... triple light switches must be a certain way, blinds closed slanted up vs down... )

Takes one to know one, dontcha know...

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
You know you don't really have OCD unless you refer to it as CDO - because you have to put everything in alphabetical order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2