Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

Moodee

Mar 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello all . Congratulations for all Members ... I Have one question .. Who can Help Me plz
I was unlock My Carrier iPhone (AT&T) With some one .. but when I restore. FW.6.0.1 and connect with Itunes to activate., But can not be activated by a message saying "Your request couldn't be processed.
We're sorry, but there was an error processing your request. Please try again later. ". I don't Know where is the problem ??
IMIE 012936005325080 .. thnx

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user munhbayar

Congratulations! Username munhbayar won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Model unlocked: IPHONE 4 16GB BLACK

Best regards

Mark (Unlockstreak)

Need more info about the method? Read this review: Unlocking the iPhone: UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes | Jack John Brown

Navmacs

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
Based on what I read in the instructions, this unlocking method requires a restore that will undo a jailbreak. Since there's no jailbreak available for 6.1.3, will this unlock still work if I wait to use it until there's a jailbreak for the latest firmware?

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Based on what I read in the instructions, this unlocking method requires a restore that will undo a jailbreak. Since there's no jailbreak available for 6.1.3, will this unlock still work if I wait to use it until there's a jailbreak for the latest firmware?

If jailbroken you can install SAM to deactivate/reactivate phone without losing your jailbreak.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user man33sh

Congratulations! Username man33sh won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site

Yes you can unlock it when there is a jailbreak available.

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is eb81784@xxxxxx.com

Congratulations! eb81784@xxxxxx.com won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's winner of the iPhone unlock game is user malikoshaq

Congratulations! Username malikoshaq won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking.

Model unlocked: IPHONE 5 16GB BLACK

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

Don't want to enter the contest and need your AT&T iPhone unlocked right away? Go here: UnlockStreak: Unlock Dell Streak or AT&T iPhone

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner