Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
So let me get this straight, since this is my plan for tomorrow (since my team has a by week). I backup, restore as new, get the screen that says unlocked, and then restore my backup?

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
So let me get this straight, since this is my plan for tomorrow (since my team has a by week). I backup, restore as new, get the screen that says unlocked, and then restore my backup?

Exactly. Do this, and you won't have any problems at all.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Sorry it's taken me so long to do this. I was thrown by having to have another SIM.

I can't wait until I'm healthy again and can travel!

Thank you so much for the unlock!

unlock.png

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: Free AT&T iPhone Carrier Unlock + Lock Status Check Everyday On iMore Forum

Can you unlock a Verizon iPhone 4S for international use???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet my friend

---------- Post Merged at 05:46 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 05:45 AM ----------

As far as I've been able to tell, the iPhone 5 and 4S shouldn't need to be restored to be unlocked, where the 4 does need to be restored.

Actually any model can be restored to unlock.

onetrick

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site
So anxious! Any updates about the winner? I hope I win an unlock for December travel! And if I don't win...can I enter again?

Thanks for offering this fabulous contest!

UnlockStreak

Sep 15, 2012
Visit site
Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is Davidgr

Congratulations! Username Davidgr won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking your iPhone 5.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

i just submitted my info i hope i win
and by the way can i submit again if i did not win?
thanks so much UnlockStreak

Yes

DAVIDGR#IM

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Today's Free iPhone Unlock Winner Is Davidgr

Congratulations! Username Davidgr won the free permanent iPhone unlock using UnlockStreak Activations for iTunes on the iMore forum. Your IMEI is now in process and I will notify you when you can start unlocking your iPhone 5.

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

---------- Post Merged at 12:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Yes

Thank you so much!

akram99

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site

Best regards

Mark (UnlockStreak)

Yes

Thanks man do i have to send another Email or not?

---------- Post Merged at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Congratulations DAVIDGR best of luck

genzkyrie

Oct 14, 2012
Visit site

thank you so much Sir Mark! I'll help spread the word about this excellent unlocking service! Best regards! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods